Chapter 49

Angelique refused to discuss anything further in their bedroom. "I am not explaining this more than once and you know Andrew and Jamie will want to know as well."

Logan chased Ty and Ben out the room so she could dress, in the clothes he selected for her, and then insisted on carrying her to the living room.

"I kept my mouth shut when you chose my clothes and underwear for me, but this is pushing it, Logan. I can walk."

"We have been married a week and I've hardly spent any time with you. While you were awake. This way I get to keep you close to my heart."

"How am I supposed to stay cross with you when you say things like that?" she scolded as he sat them on the couch, keeping her on his lap.

Andrew glared at them from the other couch and they could all hear Michael shouting at Ty to get out of his room. Angelique sighed and got up from Logan's lap. 

"Give me a second to deal with this," she said and went to get Michael and Ty. Michael tried to slam the door in their faces, but she grabbed his arm and pulled him from the room.

"Logan! Get Andrew and Ty outside!"

"Is it time?" he called back.

"Yes." Michael tried to pry her fingers from his arm, but she pulled him out his room and all the way to the veranda. Pointing at the stairs, she said, "Follow Logan, so you can see why your brothers are acting like assholes. And do not give me lip. Move-it. Now!"

Michael glared at Ty as he followed them down the stairs. He blamed Ty for being scolded when he did nothing wrong. In a way he was right. Ty should not have entered his room without permission, but neither Ty nor Andrew could think straight at that moment.

Logan pushed Ty to one side. "You will need space to shift. Polar bears are huge."

"Shift? Now? I don't know how."

"That is why I am here," Logan explained calmly. "Usually, Mama bear would help you, but she's not here. The principle is the same as shifting to a wolf." He nodded to Andrew. "You will need space as well. Take a few steps away from the stairs."

Ty looked around at the space Logan said he needed, while Andrew found a spot with equal space for himself.

"Do I really need this much space?" Ty asked.

"It's not for your size, even tough you will grow to about six feet on all-fours," Logan explained. "Bears become playful when they shift. Try not to hurt anyone. You will be a lot stronger in that form. Unless you are up against another bear, hold back some of that strength. Okay?"

"Don't knock Andrew's head off. Got it."

Andrew just glared at him.

"Okay. Strip, unless you want to get tangled in your clothes."

Michael turned to her. "Do I have to watch this?"

"If you are asking if you have to watch them get naked? Hell no. Your hairy ass still gives me nightmares. But, you have to listen what Logan says. You will need to know when it is your chance to shift." She projected her thoughts to him. "You have to do it twice. Ty as well, but he's not ready for the second one yet."

Michael looked at Ty and then raised an eyebrow.

"Like we can't tell anyone about you, I can't speak about his other side yet."

He nodded and turned to listen to Logan.

"If you are lower to the ground, it makes it easier," he said, kneeling as well. "Now, look inside yourself. Some people say they can see their animal in their minds, others say it is in their chest, near their heart. You have to find your wolf and bear."