A New End

2008
Today is the day I start my first year of 1st grade. My parents told me I will be going to a school in Ocean Peek Elementary. I'm really nervous... I never made any close friends in my old school, so I hope it changes this year. No, I haven't met you yet, but I know you're there. You haven't sensed anyone new yet, and you haven't discovered feelings. I can just tell I'm going to make a big mistake wanted to know who you are. But these are the times that we make mistakes and learn. Although I shouldn't even be thinking about it, I know this. I'm only six. But I guess we'll just have to see what happens. I walk into my class, wearing my stunning poofy dress that I always wear on the first day of school. I see many people sitting down, staring at me. I introduce myself and then sit down. My parents leave and the teacher hands us a paper, where we write our name and other things about us. Our teacher's name is Mrs. Williams. I like her. After that class is recess. I go outside and play with my new friends. I like them. Then, I see you. I knew I'd find you. I always knew you were somewhere, but where, I never knew. You're name is Alex. I like you. I walk up to you and start talking to you. You blush and we talk the rest of the period. Weeks turned to months. I got to know you more and more as time went by. I made many friends, but I never liked them as much as I like you. You're.... Different. I like that. One day, I was told I have to move away, from my new home, from my friends, and from you. Being so young I couldn't understand what this meant. But I carried on with life anyway... moving back to a dark place I never called home... I miss you...