Disconnected

2016
Bella; I'm so sorry.
Me: Why would you do that?! I was worried that you ruined your life! Everything you said isn't true?
Bella: Everything. I'm so sorry. I did it because I wanted to see if you'd be with me through anything.
Me: So you would make me think that my best friend ruined her life? How could you? You don't have to put me through pain, you KNOW I'll be with you through anything.
Bella: I'm so so sorry. Your mom knows that it's a lie... I told her just now...

I threw my phone down and ran to my moms bedroom. I looked at her and said these exact words... "Is it true?" "Hold on, she just came in. Yes baby, it's true."
I stared at her. She was on the phone with Bella's mom. I began to cry, but then stopped. My mom gave me the phone and I talked to her mom. I could hear Bella in the back saying how sorry she was. Her mom just kept cussing her out. "Please, don't be too hard on her." I said, being the kindhearted person I am. I know that what she did was horrible, but I can't stand to see her hurt. "I'm sorry babe but what she did was unacceptable and I'm sorry she did it. She won't have her phone for awhile, you can talk to her for a second, I'm going to hang up now, text her." Then she went right back to screaming at Bella. I ran to my room and called her immediately.

Me: Listen, I forgive you. I really do. Please, can we put this behind us?
Bella: I'm sorry but we can't be friends anymore. I know that your parents won't approve. Again, I'm so sorry. I love you.
Me: No! No please don't do this, we can move on, you seem as if you're going to do this because of something I did, please don't. I can't live without you.
Bella: I'm sorry. But I just can't...
Me: Please, all the memories we have, you can NOT throw them away. Please, we can talk without my parents knowing, I forgive you... please don't do this.
Bella: I promise I'll never hurt you again. But for now, I need to go away. I love you, good bye.
Me: No! No, Bella? Bella? Bella please! Bella!!!!
•~~•Line Has Been Disconnected•~~•