New Chances

2017
It's been a long time. 6 months to be exact, a lot has happened. Bella and I are no longer friends. She decided that since I don't do the things that she does that I'm not cool enough to be her friend. This broke me as I cried while texting her back. I told her that I hate her and that I hope she has a nice life, but of course I added an entire book full of detail. After this, she started being horrible to us in school. She would call us names and say really stupid things, and she would try to pick fights with me the whole time. Honestly, I miss her, but I know that I shouldn't so therefore I'm trying not to. You seem to find me annoying, which I am I know, but I thought you would keep it to yourself. When Annie presents something, you look at her in awe, and clap. Then the next person presents and you don't pay attention. It's almost the end of school, we have one more month. Today in class you threw a piece of paper and a pencil at me. My friends find this dumb boy stuff but I saw it as trying to get my attention. Oh course. I'm not able to move on, with everything I do, I just can't. I've tried so hard. But I just absolutely can't. Saige and Hannah tell me I really need to move on, and I've been trying so hard. But I can't. I see you everyday and it kills me to try to tell myself that it's not me, it's her. You're in love with her, you don't see me as really anything. I try so hard to put this in my mind, but I can't. Tonight is the school 'Glitz and Glam Dance." Another dance just like the other one, I can feel that this won't be any better than the last one. I'm going to ride the bus to Hannah's house with Saige and get ready there. I have my white sparkly dress picked out, my hairstyle is in my mind, and I have everything I will need. Tonight may not be the best dance, but as long as I'm with you, my night will be better than any other.