How Much it Hurt

2016
Bella stayed the night, and school was the next morning. I was nervous to see everyone, especially you. I still loved you, even after what you did. Yeah I know, I should freak out on you, because you're not mine. You can do whatever you want, but it still hurts. Bella and I got our got dressed and put our makeup on and got ready to go. When we pulled up, Bella and I walked into the school early. Barely anyone was there. One girl named Destiny whom I've know since that 1st grade ran up to me and hugged me. Another girl named Madison did the same. I've never been too close to them, but they're nice girls. Bella and I went to the doors to hold them open as the kids got off the bus. Then, I saw you. I couldn't believe my eyes. There you were, I always talked about you, and now, here you are. Looking amazing as usual. You blankly looked at me and then walked into the school. I didn't care about that, only the thought of seeing you crossed my mind. The bell rang and I had to go to the office to sit and wait for my schedule. Once the first day assembly started, I was late because of the schedule, but once I got it I went to the gym. Everyone was already seated, and stared at me as I walked in. I saw my grade and sat next to Bella, you were right in front of me. The assembly continued and then they named off the new kids joining the school, once they got to my name I stood up, and you immediately turned to face me. The next day, we had science. I again sat next to Bella and you sat two desks behind me. At the end of class, you threw a marker at me. I turned around and you gave me a devilish smirk with a strong look of guilt. I picked the marker up and threw it at you, then you gave it to the teacher. This was the first time we technically communicated. You stared at me a lot through the next few months. In these months, I met a girl named Hannah. At first I saw her as an awkward goth, but it turned out that she's actually pretty cool. In the future, she would become one of the best people I've ever known. Today a girl named Saige entered the school. I don't necessarily like her... Tomorrow is the school dance. I plan on going with Bella, she promised me she would go. I really hope you go too, I really want to look my best for you. I really hope you like what I wear. Everything I do tonight will impact everything. I hope it goes well...