t e n

Taehyung's pov

The sound of my boots resonated as me and Hara walked down the stairs.

This is one of the days wherein we look for valuable stuff nearby in pairs.

Kiara was still asleep so Hara temporarily filled her place as my partner.

I helped her remove the furnitures, our hands brushing a few times. I ignored it and removed the last one, stepping outside immediately.

She closed the door behind us and  pressed the talkie that she was holding.

I tapped my foot as I waited for her to finish talking to Mina about securing the door on the inside.

"You done?"

"Yeah, let's go" She walked ahead of me with gun safely tucked on her waist.

Both of us carried a bag as we roamed the streets again. Luckily the area that we're in isn't a zombie den.

"Tae, there seems to be some stocks left inside that store" Hara pointed at a nearby convenience store.

I looked closer and saw a couple boxes and what seems to be canned goods lined on the shelves

I patted her back, "Good job"

She scoffed, "Well what did you expect? I'm the one and only Hara" She flipped her hair

I laughed at her goofiness and went straight to the convenience store

We checked inside and it was clear. I quickly opened my bag and tossed all of the left food on the store.

Hara went straight to the boxes and stuffed all of the ramens inside her bag along with some sanitary pads that were still on the shelves.

"Got your period?" I teased her, watching as she snuck in a couple more pads.

She glared at me and threw what seems to be a tampon, "It's for the other girls too you pabo"

I pouted, "No need to call me stupid Hara. I have feelings too you know" I clutched my chest, pretending to be hurt

She rolled her eyes at me and ruffled my hair, "I was joking, Tae" She laughed, brushing past me

I finished earlier and helped Hara fill her bag. I felt her stare all the time. Her perfume filling my senses everytime she got close.

I bit my lip as she brushed her hands on mine again.

"I bet you wish that Kiara was with you right now instead of me" She joked, closing the zipper of her bag

My eyes locked eyes with hers, trying  to decipher what emotion lies within those brown orbs, but failed miserably.

"So? You agree to what I just said?" She asked again,

"What are you talking about? You're my friend so I don't mind" I laughed, paying no mind to what I was saying

She laughed, "Friend huh?"

I nodded, "Why?"

She bit her lip making me glance swiftly at them. She noticed it and chuckled, "Are you sure about that?"

"What?" I asked, confused

She stepped closer, eyes never leaving mine. I gulped as I backed away until my back had hit a wall.

She stopped in front of me and leaned in, stopping for a few inches in front of my face.

She licked her lips and glanced at my parted lips, "Are you sure that you just want us to be friends?"

I gulped, "I don't understand—"

"I like you, Tae"

I shut my mouth, eyes widening as I looked at the woman in front of me. My ears starting to tint as I take notice of how close we were.

"Hara.."

"Let me just do one thing before you completely friend zone me"

"W-wha—"

She pressed her lips on mine. My mind was unable to realize what was happening until her lips started moving.

Kiara

That name flashed inside my mind, making me shove Hara.

"What the hell Taehyung?!"

"You shouldn't have done that" I glared at her

She stood there dumbfounded, "You like her more than me?"

I gulped, suddenly feeling guilty, "I'm so sorry Hara. You're my friend and I don't want to hurt you but—"

"No it's okay. I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me"  She looked down, jaw clenched

"Hara.."

"Just— She stopped, biting her lip

Let's forget that this happened, okay? Forget that I confessed" Her tone was sharp, 

I curtly nodded and watched as she gripped her bag tightly.

I sighed, "I hope nothing changes between us, Hara"

She gulped, locking eyes with me "Me too"

"Let's go?"

She hummed. We both went out of the store, the cold breeze hitting us.

I looked up at the sky and saw dark clouds forming, the wind furiously brushing past us,

I glanced at Hara and saw that she was slightly trembling. Ignoring the warnings inside my head, I removed my jacket and flung it on her shoulders

She looked up at me shocked, but I just stared ahead.

"We need to run back. There must be a storm coming"

"O-of course"

I looked down on her, snatching her bag. "W-what—"

"It'll slow you down" I cut her off and took a deep breath as the dark clouds seem to envelop the once clear sky.

"You ready?"

She hugged my jacket closer to her body. "Yes"

And with that, we both ran back to the apartment. Cheeks flushed at the cold and lips slightly tingling from the kiss.

/
I'm not proud of this chap lol