16.

Alot of you are having exams but considering a few of you asked me to update, here I am. Please vote and comment.

This chapter has been the hardest to write honestly.

Virat in the above picture btw? My baby. 🤗😇😇😇

Need more comments and votes. Don't be a silent reader. Lots of love xx

---

Virat sat in the VIP section of the coffee shop, his eyes scanning the red and black paint on the walls. The cozy environment calmed his nerves a little, but he still felt extremely uneasy.

How was Eira going to react? What if she stormed off without listening? But he had promised himself, he would make her listen. No matter what.

His thoughts were interrupted by the waiter himself, who had been standing in front of him for a long time.

"Sir, can I take your order?" The waiter questioned. Virat nodded a yes.

"Two plain donuts, a black and cream coffee, a few croissants and lots of privacy." He ordered. His voice was firm but still held a politeness for the young waiter.

He had to maintain his calm right now. That was the only way he would be able to get through today.

The waiter noted down the order. Virat had ordered croissants and donuts for Eira, knowing how much she loved them.

"Alright, and don't worry, Sir. This is a private lounge only for you and Your date. No one's allowed in." He responded, making Virat nod again.

"Thanks, mate." Virat looked back at his phone and the waiter, in the mean time took out a pen and paper again.

"Could I have an autograph please? I'm a huge fan." Virat nodded again at the waiter's request. He hardly got the requests for autographs any more, in the world of technology, selfies, video messages, signatures on ipads was more common. Virat took the pen and signed it.

After a few minutes, the door finally opened and Virat saw her.

Her hair was sprawled in light waves and her face was graced with the lightest of make up. She looked elegant, not like a girl but like a lady. This was the first time Virat had seen her in something other than jeans, well he had seen her pictures and her fancy wedding clothes but never in something so...Pakistani.

She wore a black long shirt with a trouser. Eira looked around first, noticing no body at all.

Her mind assumed that the woman wasn't here yet but when her eyes fell on the man standing in front of her, her eyes turned furious.

"Are you kidding me? What are you doing here?" She yelled, marching towards him and glared at him deeply.

She couldn't believe fate was doing this to her. Why now? Why not four years ago? Why fuck with her now?

"Could you sit, please." Virat asked hee politely.

He had the audacity to even ask that?

"Thanks but I'd much rather lose my legs. I'm supposed to meet someone here so just get out of the way."

She replied, flipping her hair. Virat actually got amused by the act. The sassy Eira hadn't left, after all. It reminded him of who she really was.

"I know, that someone is me." Eira blinked in confusion.

Was he that delusional?

"Get your delusional-" It clicked her when she saw the sheepish look on Virat's face. "God, it was you. Wasn't it?" She questioned with a disgusted face.