10- Discussion's With Lisa

"If he comes near I'll spit at him," Alice warned as she linked her arms through Brooklyn's as they walked out of school. "I'll spit in his awful beautiful face."

Brooklyn laughed and Sasha rolled her eyes. "You're an animal," Sasha said and linked her arm through Brooklyn's other.

"No, I'm a classy dignified lady," Alice objected and stuck her tongue out at Sasha.

"Where's Violet?" Brooklyn wondered.

"She's going with Jasper," Sasha said and looked across the carpark to where Violet was getting into a car with Jasper. "I spoke to Tyler and Austin, they're meeting us there."

"Can I drive your car, Sash?" Alice asked eagerly as we stopped by Sasha's baby blue car.

"You can do no such thing," Sasha said. "Judith is my baby."

"Judith?" Brooklyn laughed. "Nice name."

"I thought so," Sasha smirked and her eyes widened. "Harry alert behind you! Don't look- and she looked."

Brooklyn's eyes landed on Harry as he strolled out of school, looking like he didn't have a care in the world. She spotted Josh behind him and he made his way over to the girls, unlocking his car that was parked beside Sasha's.

"Hey, ladies," he smirked and looked at Brooklyn. "It's going to be awfully lonely in my car, wanna join me Brooke?"

"Smooth," Brooklyn chuckled and caught Harry's eye from across the carpark. He was now standing with Greyson, Kal and Ace. "I'd love too," she said and walked round to the passenger side of Josh's car, climbing in, but not taking her eyes of Harry who was staring directly at her.

His expression was blank but Brooklyn knew he wasn't happy.

"Josh," Brooklyn said once Josh sat in the car and shut the door. "I'm so sorry about Harry and Greyson earlier-"

"Don't," Josh said quickly and his cheeks went slightly red. "Not much intimidates me but them two make me want to shit my pants. Let's not talk about earlier, it was embarrassing."

"Everyone is scared of them," Brooklyn murmured as Josh pulled out of the carpark.

"They're not exactly nice," Josh scoffed.

"No," Brooklyn said. "They're not."

"What's the deal then?" Josh wondered. "With you and Harry?"

"There is no deal."

"You two kissed earlier."

"He kissed me," Brooklyn corrected.

"Is it true he was round your house last night?" Josh asked and Brooklyn's mouth dropped.

"This school has more gossip than Gossip Girl," Brooklyn muttered. "Yes, he was round my house yesterday. I didn't let him in, my aunt did and he tutored me. Mrs Mental hasn't really given me a choice in my tutor."

Josh laughed. "Mrs Mental?"

"Oh shoot, that's not her real name," she chuckled.

"So if there's nothing between you and Harry is there any chance of something between you and someone else?" Josh asked.

"You get straight to the point, don't you?" Brooklyn commented and rubbed her head when the constant pressure in her head increased.

Josh just smiled.

"Josh, I don't want a relationship," Brooklyn said dismissively.

"Bad break up?" Josh wondered.