The Grill

Natalia's POV

It was dark out the perfect time to check on Jeremy. I got out of my Black Porsche I loved the car so I owe klaus a lot.
Rachel stayed at Klaus's House with Rebekah they are going to call one of there witches from New Orleans to come down and help Lavender.

I checked myself in the Mirror wearing striking eyeliner. I looked beautiful I guess. I took a few deep breaths.
"Just stay cool he is your Brother". I sighed well may as well have a Drink or two.
I hurried walking across the street a car honked at me. I flipped it off walking to the Place where the kids call the hangout spot. The Grill.
Wow what a dream yea right gotta get your head in the got damn game or your family will be in Mortal Danger.
I was inside some music was Playing and I spotted Jeremy talking to Those brothers I met today in the hallway. And some other girl sitting beside them.
I bet you 10$ they are talking about me. I walked past there table sitting at the bar. I took my coat off getting my I.D. Out of my pocket it said I was 23. One of bartenders had a Tag on his shirt it read Matt. "What can I get you?". He asked I sighed.
"Some bourbon and a Marita". I said he nodded just about to turned when that Same voice came around.
"Double those Matt I'll Buy". I turned over my shoulder the hot attractive Brother Damon Salvatore sat beside me in one of those fancy Top chairs they have at the Bar stand.
"Hello Natalia". Damon said I glared at him. "That's going to be 25.50". Matt said I looked right at him.
I got out my money Damon touched my hand putting it down. He had a 50 dollar bill. "I said I'm paying". Damon said I sighed taking a big Drink of my Bourbon.
I wiped the corner of my mouth of the Excess Liquor. Damon stared at me. "We have something small in Common Natalia we both like Bourbon". I chuckled.
"I guess so Damon". He was wide eyed. "Why are you here sitting with me? Instead of being over there with Stefan or Steffie?".
Damon growled slightly.
"I've seen you Talking with Rebekah at lunch what was that all about?". Damon asked I slammed my drink.

"Ask Elena she Clearly didn't mention me at all". I said Damon gripped my shoulder squeezing it.
He got closer whispering to my ear. "I could break your Shoulder right here and Right now, So you tell me everything or I will Suck you dry". Damon said threatening I rolled my eyes. "That will not be Necessary brother".
Stefan said He sat beside me wow monkey in the middle great. "Sorry for the Mistake I just came for a Reunion Boys know can you point me to my Brother or sister?".
I asked Stefan looked at me. "I asked Elena she remembers you a little bit but not fully. we just conformation from Jenna".
I smiled drinking my Bloody Mary. "That's good news I get to call me Off so they will not Harass me".
I said Damon perked up with Stefan. "Who?".
They both asked. I got my phone out texting Kol and Rebekah. "Kol and Rebekah Mikaelson they are Friends of mine since I turned 15 that was bloody 3 years ago".
I said Stefan looked at Damon. "You really are Elena's Sister why did you leave?".
I turned my body to Stefan. "When our Parents died I was gone like smoke no pictures on the walls nothing that was my Existence".
I said my voice was breaking being Gone all these years.  Front my family it was the only thing I have left.

"I was erased out of there lives they never kept in Contact and that was painful". I said Sounding Grim. 
"If they don't want to see Me that's fucking Fantastic!". I said taking other drink of Damon's Bourbon. They both looked at me. "You need a ride home?". Damon asked I shook my head. "No I have my car besides I hardly know you, Anyways farewell Salvatore's". I said.
I stood up from my seat Jeremy looked at me picking up dishes. Then at a Instant I seen her for the first time in Forever.
I see Elena she stared at me first. I put my head down walking out of the grill. "Natalia Wait up!".
Damon yelled I walked faster unlocking my door.
He was in front of me. "Woah hey are you sure you're going to be fine?". Damon asked I nodded.
"Yea I'm just going to go home and Feed that's all". I said opening my door and Revving up my car.
I rolled down my window. Damon was standing there. "Wait you're a Vampire?". He asked I shook my head. "I'm half a Vampire but I want to be human". Damon smirked.
"Don't you think we could go feeding together?". Damon asked I shook my head smiling.
"I have to go home thanks for the offer though". I said Damon scoffed.
"No one had ever turned me down". Damon said I rolled my eyes. "Tell Elena and Jeremy I will be at School tomorrow if I'm not then I went rogue". I said speeding away.

Lavender's POV

I was on the couch reading some books all about White magic and Black magic or what they call it Expression. "How is our little witch coming along?". Klaus asked I sat up straight.
"Reading getting the info I need, when will she be here you're friend from New Orleans?". Klaus got some Glasses out and wine with Blood bags.
"Tomorrow maybe". I was disgusted by the blood.
"Who's the Blood bags for?". I asked klaus Smiled. "Natalia she is Half vampire. so she needs to feed once in a Awhile".  I forgot again but it makes me Sick to stomach. "That's gross". Klaus roles his eyes.
"Well you should go lay down in the Spare bedroom it's on the left the other rooms are off limits!".
Klaus said I nodded grabbing my backpack and Books. "Alright well in going to do some more research". I said walking upstairs.
"Yea you do that while I have dinner". Klaus said I flipped him off.
As of Natalia would ever fall for you. I opened the door if was cold ice cold. I liked it.