Why not

Natalia's POV

Klaus was pacing back and forth. Would he like to move? Back to his town what he Actually built with his family.
He was worried I was too even though I don't like him that way. Klaus is very well persuasive.
"Elijah if we do go, Are we heading back to our old house?! Or are just going to start something!".
Klaus asked his voice was rising. I sat up from my chair while Rebekah looked out the window.
"You guys can go it's simple as that, While I stay and keep the witch in check Well the witch in training". Rebekah said smoking a Cigarette. I sighed shaking my head.
I wouldn't even trust Rebekah. "No and that is final My baby sister sticking her neck out-". I cut off klaus touching his shoulder.
"Listen to yourself Don't be a Maniac like Fucking Kol!". I yelled Klaus hissed at me while Elijah got between us. "Natalia I think it is better if you stay here and keep the Salvatore Brothers in check".
Elijah said I looked at Him bloody hell I am not staying here! No that's is going to be a no.
"No Elijah I am sticking with you guys till the end of the line, I can't stay here even if I wanted to it is Crappy!".
I Yelled my parents are dead I lost so much even the little things in life. "I told you Brother". Kol said Sarcastically. I glared at him. "Natalia". Rebekah whispered I turned around to fast.
Rebekah smiled before grabbing me by the neck. I was out like a got damn light.

The next day April 17th
Natalia's POV
"Hey wake up!". I heard Someone yell I jumped out looking around the room only to find something so Familiar about it.
I seen the Arrogant Asshole Damon standing by the door. How the hell did I get here and why And where are the Mikaelsons?!
"Morning". Damon said a Smirk on his face. I shook my head getting out of the bed. I was about to open the curtains when Damon jerked me away from the window.
"I wouldn't do that rookie". The sunlight was shining brightly Burning my skin.
I screeched hearing my own skin Sizzling, Crackling, Bursting. It was horrifying I fell to the ground in pain I held my legs to my chest.
Before the curtains where shut again I looked up seeing my skin was healing Quickly.
Damon stood above me his face Had a blank Expression on it.
"As if today Klaus and his family left you killing you in the process, So you are a vampire, Rule number one do not open the curtains and control yourself".

Damon said I looked around the room what the hell? "W-Where I am I?". I asked Damon helped me up Odd actually. "Your house".
Damon replied Cooly I looked around seeing Elena's stuff with my bags sitting on the floor.
"When. Did I. Show up?". I asked Damon smirked looking at the door. "Last night. Rebekah dropped your Dead ass here".
Damon sarcastically said motioning to the house and Surroundings.  I wanted to scream being left behind By them the ones I looked up to.
Oh I am Planning revenge! I looked at Damon. "Teach me everything you know about vampirism."
I said Damon smirked before taking a drink of Bourbon. He had a evil smile which is not good. "Alright I'll be back just wait here".
Damon said I nodded sitting Patiently on the bed with my legs crossed and my hands on my knee.
I counted to 30 seconds Damon came back in a Blur carrying a bag full of liquid. My guess. Cold human Blood.
I could smell it. my throat was dry my fangs Almost popped out. Damon tossed me the bag I caught it smiling a little. "Drink it you will find it very Tasty and it will help you with Mostly everything".
Damon said sternly I bit the top off tearing a smudge off of the Plastic.
I tilted the bag I felt the cold liquid traveling down my throat into my stomach.
It sent chills down my spine that I was a Vampire.
The blood had a Magnificent taste to it. I finished the bag having some Excess blood on the corner of my mouth dripping.
I lifted my thumb to wipe it off. When Damon came towards me.
"Allow me". Damon said his thumb wiped off the Excess Blood.
He pulled away before sucking his thumb. "Mmh mmh. Believe me Natalia you would not like to waste this".
I nodded before getting off the bed and dug around in my bags. "So do I start taking vervain like you guys to get stronger? And how will I not burn in the sun."
I asked Damon set his glass of bourbon down before placing both his hands on my shoulders.
"Okay do you have any Jewelry? A ring. Necklace or whatever?". I nodded pulling out my necklace that has a Red rose diamond with silver chains on it.

Because well it was a gift from Klaus and it was all I had on me so. "I have this necklace".
I replied Damon nodded before grabbing it out of hands. "I'll have a witch do the spell so the sunlight won't burn you".
Damon slurred his words around. Should I be taking Advice from a drunken Vampire?
"What kind of spell is it?". I asked Damon tucked away my necklace in his pocket before taking another sip of bourbon. "So you don't die".
Of course I don't want to die I'm going to make Niklaus repay for what he has done.
"So when do we get to the part where I can Plan my revenge?".
I asked Damon laughs I flip him off. "Trust me you can't kill and Original".
Damon said o scoffed getting up and walking towards him. "I know how you kill them". I said Damon ears Perked up.
"Ooh do tell Natalia".
Damon asked I sighed. "Get me more blood, I'll spill everything". I said Damon smirked before walking out of the room. I swiftly got up. Moving fast at a steady Pace.
I dug around the room only to find A black leather notebook.
It had S.S on it. one of Stefan's Diaries. I opened it. May 9th 2011. That was only a few years ago.

I have to meet her. She is so much different apart from Katherine.
She is so different. Elena is kind, Caring, Amazing.
My heart beats twice as more when I see her smile or even hear her laugh. The only thing I need to avoid. Is Damon.
He cannot know about this. I came back to mystic Falls for a reason.
I fell in love with Elena Gilbert.
If she could only see the feelings I have for her.
Next Monday is going to be the day I am Going to meet her.
-Stefan Salvatore

I remember I wasn't here. When Stefan came by with his brother. I wasn't here not even after the Accident. I heard footsteps I looked over my shoulder.
Only to see Stefan he wore a grey sweater his hands in his Pockets.
His eyes had heartbroken written all over them. I sighed turning around. "I found this.
I didn't mean to read it". I apologized Stefan nodded before grabbing the book out of my hands.
"It's okay. I just got back. So it's fine besides I got my hands full with making you a Stable Vampire".
Stefan said. Damon came walking in carrying another blood bag.
Perfect timing I could make a Run for it.
I just need to Manipulate one of them. "Damon I think she has enough blood for today".
Stefan said. Damon scoffed shoving him with his shoulder.
"Natalia knows how to kill an Original".
Damon replied he threw me the blood bag.
Stefan caught it.
I worked fast snapping Stefan's Neck letting his body Fall to the floor. Damon looked at me.
"Why the hell did you do that?!". Damon exclaimed. He bent down to Stefan's Level. "I'm telling you not him. So come here".
I whisper yelled Damon got up. He grabbed his Bourbon before stepping on Stefan's Stomach.
"How long does it take for a Vampire to wake up?". I asked Damon took a sip. "Mostly about a Hour or two".
Damon looked over his shoulder I grabbed the glass bottle cracking it on his head.
He groaned before falling flat on the ground. I crawled on top of him Snapping his neck.
Damon was next to Stefan.
They both where out like a light. My phone buzzed ringing in my bag. I walked over Seeing the Caller ID.
It was Elena wow.
She never calls me. Should I answer it or Decline the call?
I thought about it. I answered it.
"Yeah?". I asked in a Hoarse Voice. Elena was panting a little.
"Are Damon and Stefan over there? I cannot find them anywhere".
Elena asked. I looked at both of them. Dead lying there. "Oh I'm not sure they might be sleeping. But I really have to go Elena I'm not feeling well".
I said. "I'll see you in the morning. I am Absolutely sorry"-.
I ended the call cutting her off.
Yeah I know you're sorry but for know. You life your life while I destroy Someone else's.
I packed my bag with 10 blood bags some Clothes an Cash. I put my hair in a Pony tail. My eyes looked Remarkable. I found a piece of Paper I guess I can give the boys a Heads up.

Don't look for me. I promise you guys if you come after me. Death follows on  innocent lives. Goodbye Salvatore's Wish the best for Elena. I will be back Shortly.
-Natalia Gilbert.

I placed the Paper on Damon's Chest. Putting his hand over it.
I noticed his ring and Actually forgot about something. I am going to need a Daylight ring.
Because well I'm not going to die today nor Ever.
Fuck I quickly dug Around in Damon's Front pocket.
My necklace was there I grabbed it placing it in my pocket.
Lavender could Maybe do a spell for me. I grabbed my bang Swinging it over my shoulder.
I took one more Glance at the Salvatore's. I smiled a little. "Goodbye Boys". I said quietly. I walked downstairs.
Opened the door I broke. Damon's Car door window and looked for the keys.
Lucky enough they where in there. I started the car and Drove away.
All I need is a Witch and I'm off to New Orleans.