~Catch my breath~

Natalia's POV

Damon decided to tell me everything. How klaus Almost killed Elena and she was brought back to life.
How klaus dagger all of his bloody siblings.
Everything was out in the blue. Even Bonnie played mind games on me. Jen has been dead for two years know. I sat on the chair staring into the fire.
What should I do with my life?! I don't know anymore.
How hell can she even?! Ugh! I dug my fingers into the chair making a Loud screeching noise. Damon went somewhere.
I could shut it off my humanity switch but what would that do? I grabbed my phone while the fire was cracklings and sizzling in the fire. I dialed Elijah's number. I'm scared wild Elijah be the reasonable one?
Would he get mad and try to kill me?! I blinked a few times feeling a lump in my throat.
I've been lied to so many times there is hardly anyone that I trust.
The phone was buzzing. I knew it was I just wasn't sure if he was going to answer. It kept ringing and ringing. Until I heard some breathing. "Hello? Who is this?". Hayley's voice asked. I was relived thank god it was Hayley I knew she would be eager to know who was calling Elijah.
I took a deep breath. "Hayley, It's Natalia I have a message for Elijah. I've been lied to and I can't take it anymore". I said my voice was cracking a lot. "Woah hey I'm right here slow down, what do you plan on doing?!". She asked sounding very concerned. My eye where swelling I couldn't cry anymore. I could not feel anymore. "I plan on turning off my humanity, I want to flip my switch. Tell Elijah that I really tried but it is hard. I wish you well Hayley". I replied. I could hear her panicking voice.
"Rebekah! Klaus!". She kept yelling I ended the call. Scrolling through pictures of me and klaus even Elijah was in the pictures.
I looked into the fire seeing my wretched soul wither away. I threw my phone again air the wall hearing it shatter.
I heard heavy footsteps running down the stairs. I knew it was Damon. I wonder what the hell he wanted. "Natalia? What did you throw?!". Damon exclaimed.
I looked over my shoulder his eyes staring into my soul.
I swallowed hard folding my hands and getting up. "Jenna has been dead! You guys all been lying to me! You said I was the traitor! It bloody hell wasn't me!". I shouted some tears coming down my cheeks.
Damon looked at me.
I felt pain I didn't want to feel it anymore. "Damon have you ever felt anything ever in your life. Being ripped away discovering Reality?!". I yelled asking him.
He didn't answer Enzo came around the corner looking at me.
"I have and it was harsh. Life is a bitch. I didn't mean to blurt it out but you pushed my buttons!".
Damon replied. I shook my head gasping for air. "Yeah well you went over with mine.... I think it's time for me to stop feeling pain to stop feeling anything at all. Not even remorse".
I muttered Damon took a few steps with Enzo by his side. "Whatever you plan on doing. That is not the right thing do not flip the switch".

Enzo said. I looked over to Damon covering my mouth. "I've been suffering so much.
I have been betrayed I killed that woman on route 13! I am a ripper. And I hate it so much!". I yelled. Damon's eyes where getting watery he looked at the ground. "I can help you. Just let me".
Damon replied. I shut my eyes. I could turn it off.
I would never have to feel anything ever again. "Love is a vampires Weaknesses, don't you get it Damon I'm done". I muttered I took a deep breath. "No! No no no!!".
Damon yelled. I felt his arms grab me by the waist. Then a sharp pain Erupted below my heart.
I opened my eyes to see Damon looking down on me.
His hand had a stake that was shoved right below my heart. "I swear to god if you shut your emotions off. I'll kill you! Elena needs you back in her life!".
Damon yelled. I gulped down staring at the stake.
"Just one move and you're dead Natalia, I'm fine with Elena not forgiving me. But you are The last resort of family her and Jeremy have". Damon said his voice sounding ice cold.
I could feel my heart beating rapidly or whatever is left with in it.
The voice inside my head told me to shut it off.
But my heart told me to leave it on and let my emotions pass through.
I slowly exhaled blinking once. "If you want to help me. Kill me I'm done with everyone and Everything". I replied. Sadly it is true. Damon blinked before he twisted the stake.
I cried out in pain Damon looked away. Enzo looked scared and even sad. I bit my tongue. "No i have been where you were before. Survive it for Elena your family you have left".I looked Damon in the eyes. Do they give me second chances?
I swallowed a lump in my throat Damon gulped down before he looked at Enzo. "Please Damon. You hate me just do it". I replied quielty.
It was quiet the fire crackling. Everything felt so slow.
In a instance Damon churned the piece of stake in my Stomach.
Pulling it out. I gasped before enzo zoomed past me injecting dome vervain in my neck. My eyes went wide. "Sorry love, but it is for the best". Enzo whispered.
I felt my eyes getting heavy my knees buckling.
I faintly shut my eyes. Before everything began to Disperse.  Than it happened.