VI.

The doctor came a few minutes ago warning that Isabella left the surgery and that she should be awake at any second now.

Time was passing by and still nothing.

Yousef was trying to talk with the nurse or with the doctor but kept being ignored. Lucas was lost and didn't knew how to react. Alex was on his phone searching news like this and scaring the group even more. Jakob was listening to music and editing a video trying to distract himself. Tommy didn't knew about this, he went to see his family. Nordan was a mess, he was now caring about the little details being even more and getting more paranoid.

Nordan then decided he'd go to her house, but on his way in the cops called asking him to go and pick somethings from the station that belonged to Isabella. He went.
All he got was her broken phone, a note book and a letter. The letter had his name. He was scared to read it.
As soon as he got on his car he drove back to her flat. It was weird for most people but he had the keys to her flat since she moved in.

He sat on her bed, recovering her phone was a hard job but he made it. After going though all her stuff he moved into the letter.

"To Nordan.
I don't even know how to say this.
You're probably thinking this is a
"I'm sorry" letter but it's not!
I'm not sorry because I never abandoned you!
Jason made me do it, he made me do a lot of things that I'm not proud.

I'm trying to find help.
You should be my help but I don't even know how to send you this letter.
Here it goes nothing...

On the day that I felt the FaZe house I came home and Jason was on the parking lot waiting for me.
We had another fight.
He hit me.
He broke me.
I was lost and I wanted nothing more that to run way to your arms.
But I woke up in a fancy apartment, I was not allowed to escape or to leave and he continued to hit me.
I was so scared!
I'm scared.
He's coming at any minute and he will hurt me again.
I hate him.
I don't want to live anymore.
I desapointed you!
I'm sorry Nordan!
Help Me.

Isabella."

Nordan ran to his car, he had to tell the cops! Jason had to pay for what he did! Tears were running down his face, the girl he loved was on a hospital bed fighting for her life because of that stupid human. On the way to the station he got a call. Nordan ran to the hospital.

♡♡
Heeey! How are you?
I want to thank you all for the 200 views and the love you're showing me for this fic.
I can't tell you how much thankfully I'm because I was not considering post this story on the first place!

Should I do like an update per week or? What do you guys think?

But THANK YOU!
I love you all
♡♡