VIII.

It's been months. Isabella pressed charges against Jason and he was sent to a good amount of years in a prison away from them.
She was about to give birth at any minute. She felt scared for doing this but she wasn't able to kill that child or to give it to someone else, she's a 21 years old woman and she can take care of others baby's why not!
Nordan has been the best company she could have, he asked her to live on the FaZe house but she denied. She wanted her space and she was now working for another apartment with a lot more space.

"The last one was pretty and I loved it but there were to many stairs and it's not practice, but the second had those perfect windows and the elevator with a panoramic mirror thing" she tried to express herself.

"But the only problem was the amount of space, you could fill 5 people on that apartment and it wasn't furnished" Nordan stated.

"I know, with the budget gap I can decorate my own place the way that I want from zero" She looked like a happy child on Christmas.

Nordan only shaked his head, he knew that was nothing that could make this girl change her mind.

After getting the keys of her new apartment Isabella begged Nordan to go and shop for the house, he always found that boring as hell so he asked her if she could go with one of her friends she said yes. But who was the friend that could help her? She lost all of her friends, after a lot of thinking she called her sister and so it began the shopping spree.

In the middle of funny snapchats filled with shitty jokes and a lot of new items she went home.
After a long time trying to place everything as she envisioned someone called her, banks.

She dressed herself nicely, the boys were going to suprise Nordan because he hit something on his youtube chanel that she didn't understood but it was for her best friend so she was obviously going.
Although any of her dresses fitted her she manage to pull up with a pretty awesome outfit.

Nordan was up in his room getting ready to rush over to Banks, Nikan, Nicks and the others house where they were supposed to have a nice night filming. When he got downstairs no one was home what made him wonder for a bit, he then texted the group chat to inform his roommates.

As the surprise party went on, Nordan was super happy so as the rest of the house. Isabella was late but when she got there the intire street was filled with nice cars. She made her way into the house, as she greeted some people she knew.
Her main goal was to find Nordan and congratulate him. But when she did find him she felt a huge pain in her heart, the girl was not expecting to find her best friend like that.

Nordan was having fun. He lost track of time and he was not worried about nothing in that moment.
But in the other side Isabella was lost, she felt her heart beat faster and faster as she walked upstairs, she found a place with almost no one and she was on her own corner thinking, over thinking.

♡♡

Shirtless photo of Nordan 2.0 although you can't actually see his body but Teeqo looks supper cute!

♡♡