XXI

The girl did listen to them, everything that they said she heard but she couldn't move and she felt like she was about to panic!

In the other side of things Nordan's eyes were filled with tears! The boy couldn't be more sad, he didn't knew if she was going to wake up or not! Besides the bruises she looked so peaceful, like she was sleeping or taking a quick nap like she used to in his room.
Her phone on the bedside table was popping with notifications Nordan picked it up, mainly tweets but a text from her sister caught his attention.

" They sell those in target stupid! You should buy some and put them in the care basket you're getting Nordan "

Nordan now found out that she was like this because she was doing something for him. He couldn't feel worse. His heart started to beat faster, his hands sweating from how nervous he got. Is mind was screaming that it was his fault, the boy stormed out of the room.
Holly followed him.

" Nord? It's not your fault! She was just trying to be nice and the officer said it was the other drivers fault " Tears started to run down his face. The young girl hugged him.

More hours have passed, the doctors spent the intire afternoon doing exams and still nothing.
Holly had already accepted what was going to happen eventually, she was in the room with her mother.

" It's okay if you want to give up fighting! You can't be strong forever, it will hurt us but you'll be looking after us I'm sure. If the light is stronger than you just go for it, don't fight it will hurt you less mom! I love you " With this Holly rested her head in her mother's arm, as she slowly felt a hand grabbing her arm.

Isabella could move, for one second she was able to move she could feel her daughter. A tear felt down her face and after that she lost it again, she went back to see only a huge white light.

Holly was young but she knew that people don't live forever and accidents could happen. She cried as she felt her mother's embrace again but as soon as Isabelle let go Holly knew.

" The light is pretty? Is it mom? Can you see angels? Go for it! It's okay! You don't have to suffer. " The little child cried, as much as she could. Nordan heard what she was saying, Holly  didn't even noticed him.
Slowly Isabellas heart stopped beating. Nordan screamed for a doctor so they could do something to get her back, he pushed Holly away from the room.

"Why did you tell your mother those things? Why? Do you want her to die? Do you want to lose her" Nordan screamed.

"Chill Nordan! She is just as hurt as you are! It wasn't her fault" Lucas went and grabbed Holly.
Apex hugged Nordan as Lucas took Holly away from him. Nordan yelling 'Sorry' to Holly multiple times.

THE END