XIV

* I HAD TO RE-UPLOAD BC SOME TECNICAL DIFFICULTIES *

Isabella though it would go bigger and better! She believed that she was going to have a future with Nordan, in that moment everything seemed perfect even if people were screaming the lyrics of a song she didn't knew. The way her lips finally touched his, felt like it was ment to be.

But would it be real if her life didn't had a single twist to it? Nordan still had a girlfriend and he was not going to break up with her.

It's been a few days and Isabella decided to stay in Los Angeles at her sister's house. She needed time to think plus she felt so wrong for making Nordan cheat on his girl even if she didn't like her.

Meanwhile Nordan didn't text her one single time after the kiss. He though she regreted it, he was dying inside but he felt like he shouldn't tell what happened to anyone, Lucas was suspecting that something happened but he didn't knew what. Shat stoped making videos for a week claiming he felt sick, he didn't fell sick he was broken. He did cheat on his girl, the girl he didn't even love.

Holly was getting bigger and starting to understand the world a little more, she could now play, sit and even try to speak a bit. She was about to turn 1 and her mother couldn't believe how time flew by.

She heard the doorbell and Thalia went to opened it, Holly was playing with her stuffed animals and Isabella had joined appreciating the time she had with her daughter just being happy and forgetting everything.

"Isa, there's some people here to see you!" Thalia said, entering the living room. Isabella panicked a little, she feared that the boys had discovered something and came to judge her or something.

Apex walked in followed by Lucas. The girl faced them both as her daughter cheered in happiness. Her sister informed she was going to put Holly to sleep and that they could talk more privately.
Isabella faced Apex, his eyes were looking down avoiding her.

"What are you two doing here?" Isabella asked.

"We need you back, Nordan needs you back! I'm sure you can figure out a way to be friends again!" Apex said.

"As if you really cared about me or any of this" They girl roll her eyes.

"Am I missing out on something?" Lucas asked. Isabella was silent, Apex apologized. The girl ignored him.

"Are you two done talking about Nordan? You can tell him to stop worrying and that he doesn't need to call me or text me anymore! Thanks." She said crossing her arms. The two boys gave up.
When they both got to the car Nordan was on the divers sit, he couldn't find the courage to go and see her so he sent them.

"Sorry bro! She doesn't want to see you" Lucas said, Apex sighed.

Nordan's head was drowning in thoughts , we got up from the sit and rushed to the front door. For his surprise it was her who opened it.

"I already told you two that I don't want to see Nordan again!" Isabella faced the boy. "Nordan?"

He pushed her close to him and once again connected their lips. The boys on the car where shocked, Lucas was a little hyped until he realized he was cheating and Apex was just heart broken.
Thalia came down with Holly, they both stared at what was happening.

"Nordan, Stop! You have a girlfriend!" Isa pulled away, she bit her lip and faced the ground.

"Just please come back! We all need you there!" The boy begged and Isabella faced her sister, Thalia just nodes.

"No, I can't!" She whispered. "I love you Nordan Shat, but I'm letting you go! Goodbye." She closed the door.

♡♡
Hey! Hey!

I'd love if you guys left a comment saying what do you think it's happening next! Or what do you want to happen between Nordan and Isabella!

I don't think this chapter is that good but it's late and I'm sleepy! So sorry for that!

Love you