X

She was in love, after all this time she understood her feelings for Nordan but once again it was to late. It was late for them to have a decent relationship.
It was impossible for them to have a decent family or at least a normal family and a normal life. The problem here was not the fact that Nordan was known, it was the fact that Isabella was having a baby that was not his and If Jason leaves prison she was sure that they wouldn't have peace and she didn't want that for him.

She tried to sleep but her contractions started to grow harder and harder. She was scared for once to be alone in her own house, as she moan of pain she searched for the phone.
The first person she saw on her contacts, Nordan. She didn't want to talk to him anytime soon and she wants to keep him away but she couldn't deal with the pain so she called him.

"I think my daughter wants to leave my body" she quickly said.

On the other side of the phone Nordan paniced although he was having a Netflix marathon with his girlfriend he couldn't say no to the girl he most admires. Gettin of the bed he rushed to dress something appropriated as he called an ambulance to her house, he tried to talk to her and keep her busy so she could maybe distract herself from the pain she was felling.

Nordan tried his best, Maya was filled with jealousy and she was trying to make Nordan stay and tell Apex or Lucas to go with her because they were the only ones still awake.
Nordan ignored her and ran to Lucas room, the boy got supper exited and started jumping around. Nordan then went to tell Apex, who shouted though the entire house that the girl was having the baby.

They head to the hospital on Nordan's Tesla, they all invaded the hospital waiting room. Time went by and the doctor came to the room.

"Where's the dad?" He smiled.

"Here" Both Apex and Nordan said at the same time and got up.
Nordan confused, faced his best friend, had a what the hell expression on his face while apex simple scratched his head embraced.

"Well she indicate us a boy named Nordan Shat" he quickly said.

"It's me!" Nordan smiled and faced Apex with a certain look that mentioned he wanted to talk about what just happened.

Isabella was still feeling tired due to the drugs effects but she could happily hold her daughter. A little tiny human that could barely even be saw in her arms. Nordan just smiled watching how important that moment felt but then he felt a pain in his heart when he realized that nothing of what he was happy for wasn't his and in that moment when the girl he proudly called best friend faced him, with her hair all messed up and a little baby on her arms, Nordan felt like he could never stop loving that human. Her smiled was just so peaceful and true that he fell in love ever time.
He got close to her, the boys still waiting on the other room, he smiled kissing her forehead and running his fingers through her daughters small face.

"Meet Olly" Isabella smiled.
Someone opened the door.

"Can we come in?" Apex asked.
They got inside, Lucas running to her and being super hyped about the little girl and the rest of the boys just falling more and more in love with every breath she took. Apex kissed Isabella on the cheek congratulating her.
Nordan gave him a dead look, which he didn't saw but Tommy did, he was jealous that other boy beside him was getting that much attention from her and it was killing him inside.