VII.

Jakob opened the door. She was there. She looked so dead. She was not Isabella. Rain's heart broke a little more.

"Which one is the daddy?" The doctor asked.

They were all confused. The doctor showed them the exam, she was pregnant. Nordan sat down on the chair his phone was now on the floor, with his hands hiding his face he cried. He was angry but he cried, knowing that he touched her and that she's caring his baby.

"Can you continue to tell us what you're suppose to?" Cheo asked. He had joined the boys an hour ago.

"The baby is fine but we'll probably have to take her off for her own safety and for the mother's too." The doctor kindly explain everything.

"Her? Is it a girl?" Nordan spoke. All the boys faced him. The doctor nodded and left the room.
Lucas sat next to Apex grabbing his phone and texting her sister.
Alex was facing Isabella.
Jakob was facing the ground.
Cheo was waking around the room.

"Now what?" Apex asked. They all mumbled somethings.

"I want to kill him! He deserves to die" Nordan got up.

"Hm... who deserves to die?" They faced the girl, she was alive. Nordan ran and hugged her "okay I just got back from the dead don't suffocate me" she joked but her body was hurting.
No one laughed at her awful sense of humour. "You all look like you saw a ghost" she tried to make them realize she was happy for being alive.

"We have something to tell you" Apex spoke up. They all looked at each other trying to decide who was going to tell her.

"You're pregnant with Jason's child! We think it's his unless you had sex with another dude, tell us you did we don't care if you cheated on him because he fucking deserves that and much more bu..." Alex spoke.

"SHUT UP DUMBASS" Apex almost shouted.

Isabella faced Nordan searching for his hand. She was waiting for him to confirm what Alex just said. He simply nodded, she started to panic a little. Tears forming on her eyes as she squished Nordan's hand. Cheo called the doctor.

After a long time waiting out of the room the young men in white approach the group. "She's safe, her baby is fine and she decided to take the rest of the pregnancy but we will have to check on her every month or so."
A day latter, Isabella left the hospital. She wanted to go home and Nordan insisted to go with her.

She was super tired but she didn't want to go to sleep, she walked around the house. Nordan had his eyes on her body, she had some shorts and a top on, her bruises were showing but she wasn't caring.
She trusted him, hard enough to let him see her bruised body.

"Don't stare at them!" She faced the boy. "They are ugly and I hate them"
Nordan stoped looking he felt awkward and for the first time he didn't know what to say or do. Isa walked to him and they hugged.

"I want to kill him, you're caring that monsters baby!" He faced her.

"This baby will not know his father" she said losing her smile.

♡♡

Surprise! Surprise!

Can we take a sec to appreciate a bad quality shirtless photo of Nordan?
Am I the only one that things Nordan should not wear a hat that much?

♡♡