XIII

Isabella was not in the mood to go to the FaZe house and especially face Apex. Ricky texted her, asking her if she wanted to come to their house so they could chill for a bit and she quickly said yes! It would be a good opportunity to introduce them Holly.

She got in her car, a black mate range rover that belonged to her sister. She was singing the songs that played on the radio, Apex tried to call her like ten times, Nordan did too but she ignored all of that. She then decided to stop for a coffee break, her phone was filled with notifications.

10 missed calls from Apex,
7 Texts from Nordan
2 Texts from Banks.

She opened all of them, Ricky told her they were having a party later on and she could stay and enjoy it. She sat there looking at her daughter maybe it wouldn't matter if she partied a little bit with some of her friends while her sister took care of Holly, in fact Thalia wanted a child.

After a few phone calls she manage to convince her sister to take care of Holly, Isabella felt irresponsible for doing that but she needed some time for herself.

She parked her car and Nikan came running down screaming her name and the baby's name, Ricky and Nick followed her.
After a while chilling with the boys it was finally time to drive back to her sister's home, and so she did. Leaving Holly was super hard for her, sure she manage to let Lucas or Apex take care of her but it wasn't for a full night and without her in the house, but she got herself together and made her way to her friends house.

When she got there she parked next to an R8, her mind quickly made her picture Nordan. She sight. The music was loud and the house was filled with lights, she smiled fixing the dress she borrowed from her sister, Thalia.
Ricky came and introduced her to some of his friends, Isabella tried to avoid drinking but she had lost count of how many red cups she had now wasted.
She was not in her normal state, a little tipsy, she managed to walk upstairs. Nordan was there, he was sat on the sofa looking down at his phone, Alex by his side having fun. Isabella smiled, not being in her safe state she walk to the boys, not reminding herself that Nordan had a girlfriend or that he didn't actually knew that she loved him.

"Helloooo my friends" She laughed sitting next to Nordan.

The boy faced her, he had been texting her trough all this time, trying to get an answer from her just to certify that she was okay.

"What the hell Isabella? Where have you been?" He said worried.

"Just chill and have a drink" She faced him handling him one red cup. He took the drink, he was needing it. All he cared about was that girl in front of him and his actual girlfriend was starting another scene over texts.

After a while they both danced, their body's movements did correspond to the actual song beat, but they didn't care. In that floor only remained them, Alex, Ricky, Rice and some girls she didn't knew or care about.
They danced close to each other. Isabella was looking up to Nordan while he seemed to be avoiding her eye contact, she hugged him and he pushed her into some room.

"Why are you doing this? I have a girlfriend" He faced her.

"Nordan relax we are just dancing" she genuinely answered.

"We are not just dancing, you are killing me! You don't know how much I want to kiss you" he manage to say while he sat on the bed.

Isabella wanted to kiss Nordan as bad as he did, but she just smiled and sat next to him in the end of the day he was right, even if he did or did not loved his girlfriend they were still in a relationship.

"It's Okay! I know you hav..." She was stoped by Nordan who, out of nowher,  connect their lips together.

♡♡

I feel like this chapter is a little confused!
But I hope you enjoy it!
Give me opinions!
Don't be scared to speak your mind!

I love you all!