Stage Two

I went to the center of the town and sooner or later everyone came in packs. All I saw were names and XP levels. "Dang. Every player from the city must be here." I said. I looked through my inventory and looked at my request box. Empty. "Still no friend or party requests. Looks like I'm alone in the game again today." I said. I heard three bells go off and I felt the ground shake. The sky darkened. Then it was covered in red writings that said 'Gaming Error'. "What's going on?" I said.

A black figure appeared on a projector screen. There were five of them so everyone could see. "Attention gamers. I am the Creater of SAO. And I have great news. The world that you are in now has become the real world." He said. I looked in my inventory and clicked the settings. I scrolled down and looked for the 'log out' button but...it was gone. "This has to be a glitch or something." I thought to myself. "I see that you have already discovered what I have done....Josh." The man said. I looked up in shock. He knew my name.

"Go ahead and take a look. Try to log out of the game." He said. I looked around and everyone was worried and scared. "I-I-I can't log out!" One of the players said. "That's right. I got rid of the log out button. You all are part of my personal game. My little beta test to find the perfect world. Just a few complications. Your appearance will now be changed." The man said. I looked at my feet as I shrunk to my normal size. A mirror appeased in front of me and I see my natural look.

"No way....there is no way." I said. I looked in my inventory and saw that my name changed as well. "Oh. And one last thing. If your HP hits zero then you die in both the game and real life. You've been warned." The man said. He dissapeared and the sky became clear again. Everyone was freaking out and going crazy. I left before all the chaos began. I looked in my inventory one last time. "This isn't a game anymore....no more hiding." I said.