Stage Seven

We arrived back at the house and we sat down. Ana took a health potion and put her weapons away. I sat down and rested my coat. "Oh crap! The food!" Ana said. She ran to the kitchen and popped open the oven. "Oh thank god." Ana said. I walked into the kitchen and looked at a perfectly golden cooked turkey. "Just in time." I said. She pulled it out of the oven and placed it on the table. "Ready to dig in?" Ana asked with a smile. I nodded and took my seat.
Ana passed me a plate and I dug into the delicious turkey. It was the best food in SAO. "So Josh. How have you gotten to such a high level?" Ana asked. "Well since I'm a beta tester I get the game a few days in advance before everyone else got it. I've been playing for the longest now and I've gotten pretty far in this game. I never imagined that I would get stuck in it." I said. "Do you have family?" Ana asked. "Yeah. A little sister. Along with my mom and dad. I wonder how they are reacting right now." I said.
"They probably already know about the game and the warning about it. Just like my parents. I wanna see them again. I wanna beat this game." Ana said. "I do too Ana. I miss my family just as much as you miss yours. I'll take you to the end of this game. I promise." I said. Ana looked at me and nodded. "Let's make a few altercation to our party shall we?" I said. "What do you mean?" Ana asked in confusion. "How about we change our name?" I suggested.
"Sure. Why not." Ana said. I sent her the request and she looked at it and smiled. "The Shadow Warriors?" Ana said. "What's wrong with it?" I asked. "Don't you think it's a little too dark?" Ana asked. "Yeah. I guess so." I said. "Let me try." Ana said. I got a request to join a guild called "The Lone Wolves". I looked at Ana and smiled. "That's better." I said. We both laughed and I accepted her request. We went from the Silver Cresents to The Lone Wolves.
"What's next?" Ana asked. "We train. If were gonna get to the 100th floor and beat this game we need to be ready. First, we get you to a higher level. Then, we fight with the others." I said. Ana nodded. "But for now let's get some sleep." Ana said. The food dissapeared and me and Ana went upstairs. There was only one room with a bed in it....and it was my room. "I guess we're sleeping together tonight." I said. Ana looked shy about it. "It'll be fine. I'll keep my distance." I said. That must have reassured her because she was quick to change her clothes. Once she finished I looked at her. The main thing that stuck out was her hair.
"Is your hair naturally red?" I asked. "Oh no. I just changed the color to test it out for a little bit. I was gonna show it off at school but since this happened I can't." Ana said. I walked up to her. "I like your hair. It looks good on you." I said. Ana blushed. "Thanks Josh. Your short spiky hair looks cool too." Ana said. I smiled. I changed my clothes and crawled into bed. Ana got in next to me. She kept a ruler length away from me. I was about to drift off to sleep until Ana said something.
"Hey Josh. I wanna say something to you." Ana said. I turned to look at her. "What's up?" I asked. "You are my first friend in this game. My first true friend. And for that I thank you." Ana said. "No problem. And you are my first friend as well." I said. Ana smiled. She came closer to me. "I promise I'll keep us safe. And who knows. Maybe someone would wanna join our guild." I said. "Yeah. That sounds great." Ana said. She came closer to me and closed her eyes. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.
And once again I wondered....will I dream?