Stage Thirteen

Me and Ana walked back to the Lion Heart mansion and stormed through the front door. Nick was there and noticed that I wasn't with Christina. "What's going on?" Nick asked. I didn't bother answering him. I just went straight to the high counsel. "Ah. Your back. Was the mission a success?" The leader said. "No. The mission was not a success sir. And I have a question for you." I said. "Ask away." The leader said. "Are you a Beta tester?" I asked. All was silent. "Beta testers?" Nick asked. "I couldn't see it earlier but I can now. You have a triple didget level. No player in SAO has a level that high. Not even the game master." I said.
The leader stood up. "If you can truly see my level then you are a beta tester as well." The man said. "But at least I'm not breaking the rules. You have an unachiveable level. 110. Impossible." I said. "Yes. And guess what. You're looking at the 100th floor boss." The man said. Everyone was in shock. All I could do was look at his level now. 'The 100th floor boss....standing before me....how??'
"If you wish to die here and now then by all means go ahead. Don't let me stop you." The man said. I grabbed Ana's hand and Nick's and I transported us back to my place. "There's no way...the leader of my guild....the boss?" Nick said. He sat down and Ana got him a glass of water. "So what do we do now?" Ana asked. A request popped up on my menu. Nick wanted to join my guild. I hit the ok button. "We train. We grow. And we fight. Ana, you're gonna gather all the players and advance to the 99th floor. Nick, you are to get as much info as possible on the final boss." I said.
"But what about you?" Ana asked. "Me? I'm a beta tester. So I'll just gather up all the beta testers and make our chances of winning stronger." I said.
I left the house and went to the transporter. Ana came after me. "Be safe ok?" Ana said. I kissed her. "Don't worry. I will." I said. I transported away and went back to the Land of the Arts. I went to the center of town. "I need everyone's attention!" I shouted. Everyone gathered around. "I have some news that you might wanna hear. I know who the final boss is." I said.
Everyone was mumbling and wondering if I was lying or not. "Why should we trust you?" A player asked. "Because, just like all of you, I'm a beta tester." I said. Everyone got quiet and was ready to listen to what I had to say. "Now look. I know things don't look as good as they should but I know that if we band together then we can beat this god forsaken game. Gather everyone. Everyone! We need all the help we can get. New players, beta testers, high levels and low levels. Everyone!! As of today we're taking our lives back!" I shouted. Everyone cheered and then I saw parties forming.
"Let's make this easier shall we?" I said. I created a guild. A special one. The Beta Rebellion. I sent it to all the people in the area and an invite to Ana and Nick. They accepted it and so did all the beta testers in the area. "Tell everyone. Spread the word. The Beta Rebellion is going to take over SAO. And we will win." I said.