Stage Four

Stage Four
The gang and I traveled together to buy a cool spot for all of us to sleep at night and relax at in the morning. We went to floor three. That's where all the houses were. We kept walking around until we found a house that we all could stay in. "What about this one?" Rosa said. She pointed at a house that looked big enough for the six of us. "How much is it?" Levi asked. Rosa looked at it and the tag said 5,000 gold. "Overpriced." Rosa said. Usually in SAO the max amount of money you could earn in a matter of weeks playing the game is around 1,000 gold.
"There's no way we can get that." Ana said. I walked towards the door and clicked a button. It said,

House for 5,000 G's. Are you sure?

I pressed the accept button and the front door opened. "Welcome home." I said. Everyone cheered and ran inside and picked their rooms. "This is epic! Thanks Josh!" Steven said. I nodded and claimed my room. "Hey everyone. I have an announcement to make." Levi said. We all gathered in the living room and took a seat.
"As of today. We are currently able to advance to the front lines I'm the fight to the 100th floor!" Levi said. Everyone was supprises. It was rare to get a spot on the front lines with the rest of the powerful guilds. Let alone a single player leading them. "This is amazing! What can we do?" Hannah said. "We need to complete an dungeon on the seventh floor of the game. We can also level up in the process. But there is one rule. Whoever lands the last blow gets all the items." Levi said.
Everyone nodded in agreement. I was excited. I'm finally fitting in. And in the right spot too. I was close to my dream of beating this game. "When are we leaving?" I asked. "We leave first thing in the morning. So rest up tonight and bring your A Game." Levi said. Everyone nodded. "Well I'm going to get some rest. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day. Goodnight everyone." I said. Everyone waved and I went to my room. I changed my clothes and got into bed. I looked up at the ceiling and saw my health and XP level.
"I should tell them the truth...but what would they think of me if I did?" I thought to myself. I turned over and closed my eyes, wondering if I would still dream like I did in reality.