Stage Eleven

37th Floor Dungeon (March 2020, 12:37 PM)

We all walked inside the dungeon. It was very wide open and dark. "Where's the entrance already?" A player asked. "We are almost there." Nick said. I kept walking until I hit something hard dead on my nose. It was the door into the boss fight. "OUCH!" I said. I held my nose thinking that it was bleeding but I remembered that I was in a game. "This is it." Ana said. The door opened and we all walked in. It was very dark in the room. The door closed behind us and it was pitch black.
"Shouldn't there be light in here?" Nick asked. I looked around and all I could see were peoples health bars. "Ana." I said. She held my hand. "I'm here." Ana said. I looked around and saw someone's health bar drop to zero. "What happened?" I asked. Then I heard a scream. Another player dead. "Josh look!" Ana shouted. I turned my head and four more players died. My back hit something hard. It was Nick. "Who's all left?" I asked. "Just us." Nick said. I pulled out my blade and so did Ana. "If only we had some light." I said.
"That's it! Ruby make fire!" Ana shouted. Ruby flew up in the air and made a ring of fire around us. "Back to back!" Nick shouted. We all came closer together and stood eachothers ground. "Now we can see this damn thing." I said. I saw a small shadow come towards me. I swung and hit something hard. It was the mummy. I finally had sights on it's health bar as it dissapeared. "I got a hit on it." I said. "Ruby. Find some more light." Ana said. Ruby flew away and began to light up the room.
A few seconds later we could see. And the first thing I noticed was the mummy. It didn't have that big of a weapon. Just a tiny dagger. But it had the power to drain someone's health to zero in one blow. "Don't let that thing hit you. It's a one hit kill weapon." I said. "I thought bosses couldn't have those types of weapons." Nick said. "This isn't the beta anymore." I thought to myself. It charged at me with lightning speed and aggression. Nick blocked the dagger with his shield and I came and pierced it's side. His health drained to half.
"We aren't done yet." Ana said. Ruby shot a few fireballs at the mummy draining it's health. "It's weakness is fire!" I shout. "Keep it up Ruby!" Nick shouted. The mummy used it's bandages to grab Ruby's leg and slammed him to the ground. "Oh no!" Ana said. She ran for Ruby and picked him up. His heath was low. "Ana look out!!" Nick shouted. The mummy stood over Ana and held up it's dagger. In the blink of an eye I came up behind it and sliced it's head off, draining it's health to zero.
"I won't let you touch her." I said. The mummy exploded and I got the last few items. Ana and Nick got some of the XP and the rest came to me. "Thank you Josh." Ana said. I helped her up and healed Ruby. He was as good as new again. "Well then. Now that that's over with let's let the others know about this and go to my HQ. There you'll meet my guild." Nick said. "Ok. Sounds good." I said. Nick sent the message and all I could do was wonder. What'll happen next?