Chapter 2

CC had the very last room which makes it better to hide the noises.

Once we get into the room he hurries up and locks the door... He carries me over to the bed and lays me down. We talk about how we are going to let Ashley know about us being together.

I can't take it anymore I climb on top of CC and just start kissing him.

On his face on his lips than I work my way down his body. I take off his pants and his boxers. And took him in.

CC  P.O.V.

We are in my room making out crystal starts to to kiss me all over my face and than down my body and stops right at my pants. she looks up at me and smiles than she starts taking off my pants and boxers. Before I knew it she took me inside and started giving me a blow job. She was going faster and faster and before I new it she had my balls in her hand rubbing and sucking on them.  She made moan and scream like I never have.

She stops and looks up at me and says cum for me baby and than takes me back in her mouth.

I'm going to blow I yelled so she started to suck harder and faster.

I cumed all in her mouth and she swolled it all.

She got back on top of me and started to kiss me.  I rolled over so I would be on top. 

I took of her bra and started playing with her tits. kissing sucking and licking them. I kised her body clear down to her pants and than ripped them off along with her panties.

Than I went straight inside of her

Crystals P.O.V.

CC rolled me over to be on top and started playing with my tots and before I knew it he was inside of me.

I warped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and pulled him down and started kissing him.

CC and I have been together for 3 months now. and Jinxx/Samie Jake /Ella just found out. Andy has no clue because he would tell Ashely. Bella and Tyler know as well.

So this isn't the first time CC and I have had sex.

CC and realize that it has been hour and that Jinxx has a hidden key that only him and I know about.

So Jinxx's unlocks the main door and starts walking back to CC's room.

when we here the knock we hurry up and throw back on our clothes.

When we unlock the door Jinxx says that Ash is on his way back to check on to u guys so if I were you I would sit outside the door.

I look at CC and tell him to fix his hair as I just pull mine up. CC I'm going to be outside talking to Jinxx you come out when your done.

Ok baby I will... I love you baby

I love you 2 babe ad I close the door on my way out.

Jinxx CC is going to surprises me by asking me a question after the first gig and we get back on the bus. That's when Ashely is going to find out... Do you think that's s good idea????

Honestly Crystal no because of how protective he is of you. But also he get go after him if we hold Ashely back.

Would you really do that for me?!?!?

Yes Crystal your like my lil sis to me... I would do anything to make you happy.

Jinxx kisses my forehead and walks away.