Chapter 4

Crystals P.O.V.

CC and I were awoken by the sound of laughter and the smell of food. When I look over at the table I see 8 sets of eyes looking at us. I turn my head to look back at CC.

He smiled and me and I smiled back.

What time is it?

About 10 o'clock in the morning Jinxx said.

I turn back and look at CC, we just fell asleep about 3 hours ago.

At the same time CC and I both say wake me up at 2. We would the blanket back over our heads I gave him a kiss and told him goodnight. Than we fell back asleep.

It must of been 2 o'clock because Ashley was waking us up. When CC and I got up we started getting ready for the gig tonight. CC went to his room and I went to my room. Which I share  with Jinxx and Samie for the time being.

I put on my favorite BVB shirt and black skinny jeans and my black cowgirl boots. I can't decide if I want to wear my black cowboy hat to match Ashely or if I want to where my black bandana that matches CC.

I decide to wait it like 3:30p.m. by the time I'm done.

When I walk out of the room and go out where everyone else is I see that all the girls are getting war paint put in their face to match their husband. So I just sit down and wait.

CC comes out and sees what is going on. He than sees me sitting down on the couch just waiting. So he grabs my hand and takes me back to his room.

Ashely sees CC grab my hand and pull me back towards the bedrooms.

CC what r u doing.

I'm going to put war paint on your sister and I'm going to let her choose who she wants to look like.

And with that CC and keep walking once we get to his room he closed   the door behind us. He gives me a

kiss and tell me that he loves me.

Alright baby who do you want to look like tonight?

What kind of question is that babe?

The kind I told your bro I would ask you

Babe I want my face to look like yours

I thought that's what you would say but I just wanted to ask to be sure

While next time don't ask just do

Alright baby before I do your war paint to you want to were one of my bandanas to match me?

Yes babe that would be awesome!

So he put the bandana on me just like his was on him.

Than he does my war paint to match his.

CC gives me another kiss right as there is a knock on his bedroom door. When he opens and see that it's Ashely he turned and walked to me in the the bathroom. You look great baby and gave me a kiss on my forehead to play it safe. Crystal your brother is at the door.

Hey Ash what do you think?

I think you look amazing sis

Thxs CC did it all for me

Ya I still have to finish some touches on your face so you can have the whole CC look.

Ashely just smiled and said I will let you finish but you come out when your done.

Ok Ash I will.

CC closed the door as Ashely walked away.

CC do you really have to add touch we to my face.

No babygirl I don't I just told him that to buy us some more time.

He walker over to me and warped his arms around me and just held me.

I broke the silence by telling him that I loved him and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

CC'S face lite up and I kissed him on the lips and we finished getting ready.

When we were all done getting ready we looker just a like.

Thanks babe for helping me get ready.

You know it babygirl

He gave me a kiss and with that we left his room and joined everyone else.

The rest of the girls will looked like there husband. It was getting close to show time. We had out VIP passes on so we could go backstage.

Right before the boys did their last song all 5 of us went back to the bus. We had just gotten on the bus when we saw the boys walking towards the bus.

That night all the girls come of the bus to run and jump on their husband's.

CC was the last one to walk towards the bus. The moment I saw himi took running and jumped on him warping my legs around his waist. And I kissed him.

Baby why are you doing this now?

Because in tried of hiding you from my brother.

Right after I said that CC told me everyone was looking at us. I could see that Ashely was looking at me and I didn't care.

CC kiss me not on the lips but mouth to mouth.

Crystal are you sure that this is how you want your brother to find out about us.

Babe I don't care how he finds out or what he says I want you and that's all that matters.

So CC and I kissed.

We stoped when we heard Ashely say something and thing I jumped down off of CC.

Hang on baby I need to get something off the bus.

Ashely came walking over to me after CC left but before he could say anything I saw CC walking back towards me with something in his hands.

Everybody else came walking towards us with CC.

Tyler grabbed Ashely by the hand and pulled him back with everyone else. CC got closer to me and pushed me back just a little.

By this time I could see that everyone had a hold of Ashely so he couldn't do anything.

CC got down on one knee and Crystal I know we have been together for only 3 months, but you are the best damn thing that has happened to me. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So Crystal will you marry me?

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He picks me up and kisses me for what felt like forever.

When he puts me back down everyone congratulates us and gets on the bus.

Their is one person left outside with us. Ashely walks up to me and pulls me aside.

Really sis how come you didn't tell me you guys were together?

Because I knew how you can be being my big bro and all and if I would have told you wouldn't have let me come on tour with you and the band.

But still sis I thought you could trust me with anything.

I'm Srry Ash I know I can trust you with anything. I didn't want to lose CC. If I wasn't for CC I would still be that girl that would cut herself at least once or more a day. CC has picked me up and helped me out of a lot of things. That you had no clue about. Ash I know the lock in tour eyes when I'm hurt and I can't stand to see that look in your eyes, that's why I hide my hurting from you. And since CC and I were going to be on the tour together we thought we should go ahead and tell you. Can you please forgive me Ash.

Yes I forgive you but from now on please don't hide anything from.

I won't Ash and we walked back over to CC.

And Ashely said that he is happy for us and that he better not hurt his little sister or CC will have he'll to pay.