Chapter 6

Once I'm done crying I turn and face CC. I start kissing him on the neck. I take off his shirt and start kissing his chest... I work my way down to his pants to tease him and than I work my way back up to his mouth.

He starts kissing my neck and taking off my clothes. I take off the rest of his clothes.

Our bodies are pushed together and I can feel his hip on mine..

I can feel his hard on as we rub our bodies together.... Hey lays me down on the bed and gets on top of me.

He looks at me and smiles than he slides himself inside of me. He starts to go faster.

I think he could tell that I was about to start screaming his name like I typically did.

He leaned down and started kissing me to hide the sounds.

The passion between us is getting stronger and hotter as we go.

Once we were done we just layed their together.

Wow was all we could say.

About 10 minutes went by and i realized we still had the war paint on our faces.

Hey babe do u want to help me get this war paint off my face.

CC smiled at me and said what do you have in mind baby girl.

Since who asked I thought we could take a shower together and have a little more fun.

Baby I love the way you think.

So CC got of the bed and started the shower wants he got it to the right temperature he cane back in the bedroom and picked me up... And carried me all the way to the shower.

Ladies first

I go in and he got in right be hind me.

So baby what did you have in mind.

Anything you want babe

You should not have said that.

CC dropped to his knees and started eating me out.

I had to put my hand over my mouth to hide my moans... CC could tell that I was enjoying it so he went faster. He stoped and stood back up than he kissed me. As we were kissing he slide himself inside of me and placed his hands on the wall.

I had him pull out. He didn't like that very much.

Baby why did you have me stop.

Becuase now its mine turn to do what I want.

I like it when you take control.

CC just switch me spots.

He did we switched spots than I pinned him up against the wall.

I got down on my knees took him in. It was like he was going to explode before I could even do anything.

I started going faster and faster...

I pulled out right as he started to pre cum.

The look in his eyes made me laugh.

It was like he didn't understand why stoped and he wasn't to sure on how to feel. 

Baby is all he could say till I shut him up with a kiss.

And than I turned around so my back was against him. I warped his arms around me and placed his hands on my tits...

CC caught on to what I was doing and gladed slide himself in side of me.

I took control before he could and moved up and down on him. The better I got the faster I went. He was about to let of a moan till I turned my head and started kissing him. I slide my tongue into his mouth, which he let me with.We were really going at till I felt him exploded all inside of me.

When we stoped we washed our hair and bodies and got out.

We put on comfy clothes. And were getting ready to walk out the door till I got a cold chill.

I was going to get one of my hoodies I brought but I wanted one of my baby's instead.

Hey babe can I where on of your hoodies  I just got cold all of the sudden.

Sure babe which one do you want.

I don't care CC as long as it smells like you. He got me his favorite hoodie. I put it on and than we left the room.

We went out to the living room not knowing that everyone was still up.

There you guys are I heared Bella say.

Sorry we wanted to take showers and talk about some things. CC sat down on the couch and I sat on his lap.

They all wanted to see my ring. Than they started asking a lot of questions like if we know when the wedding is our what our colors are.

Guys we have no idea when where and all that other stuff is it. We just got engaged and haven't had much time to talk about all the details yet.

Sorry we are all just so happy for you guys and can't wait till the wedding Samie said.

I could tell it was getting late because 1-by-1 people started to go to bed. Till it was just Ashely Tyler CC and I left.

Ashely and I started taking about when we were little and all the trouble we got into together. CC and Tyler just listened and laughed a lot.

Than Ashley has to bring up the times when he would scare away boyfriends that I have had.

It was about 1 o'clock in the morning before we all went to bed.