Chapter 3

CC comes out of his room right as Jinxx kisses my forehead and is walking away.

Hey baby what was that about???

nothing really CC I just told him what we talked about doing after the first gig.

And what did he say about that

He said him and Jake would hold Ash back.

That's cool

So CC and I sit down right in front of his room by the time Ashely comes back we are smiling and laughing.

So sis you feel better????

Yes a lot better thanks to CC he was really kind and sweet to me.

Well thanks CC

Anytime Ashely

Sis do you feel good enough to go out there and join everybody?

Ya I do but I really would like to stay back here with CC we are having a lot of fun.

Ok sis if That's what you want.

Ya it is I get up off the floor and I run and jump into Ashley arm's like I always did. And he spun me around and  put back on the ground and he kissed my forehead.

As Ashley started to walk away CC got up and placed his hand on Ashley shoulder. Ashely turns around and CC tells him "I would never do anything to hurt Crystal. "

Ashely just smiles at him and says that means a lot to me.

CC walks back to me and sits down and I climb on to his lap and we just sit out side his door talking.

Before we knew it and and Bella were on their way to bed so I knew it must have need 10:30 p.m. I got off of CC before the could see us.

Next thing we know Ashely and Tyler were on their way to bed so knew it was 11:00 p.m. I got up and gave Ashely a hug good night.

After Ash and Tyler were in their room I walked back to where CC war grabbed his hand Jane walked out to the living room on the bus.

Jinxx Samie Jake and Ella were still out their. When they saw CC and I walking out hand and hand they smiled.

We sat down and they wanted to know everything from when we got together and how well we hide this form Ashely for a long time.

So we told them how it all started a year ago when we first started talking and we have hung out over the past year kissing and making out but about 3 months ago is when CC asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.

It was around 11:30 p.m. because that's when Jake and Ella go to bed.

Jinnx and Samie stayed out there with CC and I for about another hour. Until Jinxx wanted to go have his own fun with Samie.

CC and I talked for hours and we kissed here and there. But the last thing I remember was I layed my head down on his shoulder and I fell asleep.