Chapter 5

Crystal P.O.V

CC and I stay out side for as long as we could till we whet told that we had to get going.

Meanwhile everyone in the bus is happy for us and that's all they are talking about.

When CC and I get on the bus with our fingers intertwined everyone is looking at us. We just walk right pass them back to where the rooms are at. We go into Jinxx's room and get all my stuff and take it to CC'S room.

Ashely sees what we are doing and gets of the couch and works his way back to the rooms.

By the time he reaches the main door we are getting the last of my bags out of Jinxx's room. When we make it to CC'S door Ash is almost to us.

We put the bag in CC's room. When we hear Ash say what are you doing?

Um moving my stuff into CC's room so Jinxx and Samie can have there own room and so I can be with CC at nighttime.

So sis to u think that I know about you two I'm going to be okay with you guys sleeping in the same room.

Ashely it's not like that at all

Babe let me handle this he is my brother

Alright baby I'll wait for you inside our room.

CC and I Koss and than he goes into our room.

Ash CC and I have been together for 3 months almost 4. Its not like it's the first time we have been in a room together let alone the same bed.

For real Crystal

Yes Ash for real

So have you and CC done it before??

Are you sure you want to ask that Ash... Beacuse if I answer it and you don't like my answer you can't hurt him okay Ash.

Ok fine and yes I want to know if you 2 have done it before

Yes Ash we have

You are so lucky that I can see you much you guys really love each other because other wise I might have to beat the hell out CC.

(I start to cry)

See Ash what you just said and how you are acting is why I didn't tell you to begin with. I knew you would let the big bro side out of you abd not be the Ashely we all know and love.

I'm Srry sis I didn't mean to make you cry or get mad at me. This just all happened really fast and I'm not sure what to do. I don't like the fact that I'm not you protecter any more.

(still crying)

Ash your still my big bro and nothing can change that, and I know that I can always count on you no matter what it is.

Crystal I never thought about it like that before.

Finally CC came out of our room and didn't say anything he whispered (I couldn't stand hearing you cry anymore and bit was painful for me to hear and not be able to comfort you) in my ear.

I smiled turned and kissed him. I turned my self back around to face Ashely while CC still had his arms warped around me. I'm still crying but not that as much.

You see Ash CC Abd I really so care about each other. He would never hurt me nor would I ever hurt him.

Ashely smiled and said I see that now and I know there will be times when pug will need the comfort of your brother instead of your fiance.

CC will let you go for a minute

CC lets me go of me and I run ito Ashely and he wraps his arms around me.

Ashely I love you and I will always love you your ny bro and nothing can cone between us.

I love you two sis and I'm glad that you have CC has protcter also. I know you will be safe in his arms.

Ashely gave me a kiss on my forehead and let me go. I went back to CC.

Alright I will leave you two alone

Thxs bro I will see you tomorrow

Ashely goes back to where everyone else is.

And CC and I go into our room. I'm  still crying When CC closes the door. I walk over to the bed and sit down on it.

CC walks over to me and just holds me in his arms till I'm done crying.