Chapter 8

I opened up my eyes and saw that im in bed with CC. I'm not really to sure how  I got back in my room.

Good morning beautiful how did u sleep...

Good but I don't remember how I got back into our bed.

Ashely brought you back here after you fell asleep on him last night.

Oh ok.... I kissed CC and than went into the bathroom to take my shower.

When I was done I walked out with my  robe on and a towel around my head.

I started to get dress and talked to CC at the same time.

Hey CC can I ask you something.

Sure what's on your mind

It's about the wedding

Ok what about it

who all are you going to have standing next to you???

I would like Ashely to be my best man than Jinxx than Jake than Andy.... Why baby????

Because my dad is not giving me away.

Ok than who is

Well I wanted all four of them to give me away.

So all my groomsmen would not be next to me????

Ya of that's ok with you if not than Ashely is going to do it because he is my brother.

I don't care baby its your day

No babe its our day

True but if you went all four of them to give you away than that's fine with me... I think it will just show how we are all one big happy family.

Thanks CC... by the time we finish our conversation I'm dressed and almost ready to go.

CC walked over to me and kissed me. you know your Ass looks good in those jeans.

I know babe.

Alright I'm going to take my shower.

While CC is taking his shower I finish brushing my hair and than I go into the bathroom to do my make-up...

I'm putting on my eyeliner when CC walks up behind me and warps his arms around me.

Damn Baby YOU ARE FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks babe I know how fucking hot I am. I finish putting on my eyeliner while CC still had arms wrapped around me.

Babe what are you doing...

Just thinking of how lucky I am to have you and how fucking sexy you are.

I turned around and kissed him. We kissed for a couple of minutes.

Alright babe if you don't hurry up I'm going to go out there with out you and ask all the guys if the would give me away.

Alright I'll hurry but I still have to ask them to stand next to me

ok you can ask them before or after me and I still I have to ask all the girls if they will be my bridesmaids and if Tyler would be my maid of honor.

I come out of the bathroom from doing my hair and see that CC is almost ready.

I walk right up behind him and warp my arms around him.

Crystal I can't put my shirt on with your arms around me.

Sure you can my arms would just be under your shirt.

CC just laughed....

Once he got his shirt on he undid my fingers and picked me up.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. Than I kissed him hard and passionate. I jumped down out of his arms and put on my black cowgirl boots.

He put on his combat boots and we walked out the door.

By the time we got to the living room everybody was already in there.

So have you guys talked about anything with your wedding??? Ashley asked us

Um yes we have

Tyler will you be my maid of honor and than samie Ella and than Bella will follow....

Ashley will you be my best man and than Jinxx Jake and Andy will follow....

Of course they all said yes and thought it was cute how we made sure that the were paired up with there husbands

Ok so I have something that I want to ask you guys

The girls are going to walk done the aisle before me and than when it's time to give me away I want to place the 4 of you down the aisle starting with Andy Jake Jinxx than Ashley will be last.... I want you guys to hand me off to the next guy than go stand up behind CC

Crystal we would love and be honored to do that for you we all think of you as our little sister Jinxx said

And the rest of the boys agreed with him

By the time we were all done  talking about the wedding and how they can't believe that everybody in the band will be married soon... it was time to start getting ready for the next gig in Tennessee