Can...Can you hear me? (Part 5)

IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE LAST I WROTE A CHAPTER!!!!!!! (IGNORE ME...) SORRY! I'M SORRY FOR THE WAIT. I'M GOING TO TRY GET THIS OVER. BUT IT'S 1:17 AM AND I CAN'T REALLY FUNCTION SOOO I'LL DO THIS OVER A FEW DAYS.

The dark haired girl was named Lyra Evans and everyone turned to watch her heroic death.

There was the sound of running and a little boy with blonde hair and dark green eyes ran into an alley, flanked by two large men. Both men were armed and attacked the boy, "Hey! Leave him alone!!" Lyra walked over and stood between the shaking boy and the two men. They laughed and went to attack her. She put out a fight until she knocked them both out and picked the boy up, running to the alley's enterance. He thanked her and smiled before running off. The kid was quite scuffy and his trousers ripped, shoes scuffed and his shirt filthy. As she moved to leave, she gasped and looked at her chest which was bleeding red.. there was a hallow laugh of the first guy as he held the gun.

People gasped, cheered and spoke. Hearth looked over at her and signed that she was brave. Sure, she was here for being brave and all but still. Having lived on the streets for a while, Hearth couldn't help but smile slightly at how she'd helped the kid. "What did you say?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Hearth shoke his head. She wore a blue hoodie over a black top that read P!ATD, demin jeans, black converse and some bracelets. She had small skull earrings in.

The red head was introduced as Lochan Dunmore. He was wearing a pair of old-ish, ripped demin jeans, his shirt was checkered red and black which made his hair stand out more. He had a kind, pale face which was freckled along the nose. He looked about fourteen. His story started to play.

Lochan was sitting on a staircase in a house. The walls were all cream. He peeked down the halls and started to stand up and walk towards the kicthen. He heard a thud and ran into the room. He froze, seeing a man with blonde hair laying on the floor with crimson blood staining the titles around him. Lochan and the camera turned to see a woman who must have been his mother standing there, looking at two wolves with glowing eyes. They jumped at her and began to rip her to shreds- Lochan pulled one away and pushed it into the kicthen counter. He tried with the second but cried out as his arm was biten, deep. The fight went on as he kept trying to fend off the wolves for his parents, until one wolf lay on the ground with a kitchen knife in its back. The second now having Lochan pinned. He kicked, pushed and tried to stab the creature but to no avail. Soon he was covered in bites and bleeding out, he stood up slowly, pushing the wolf and pushed the wolf into the wall, where it slid down and went still, knocked out. He ran over to his mother and started crying when he got no pulse. Blood still poured from his wounds but it was clear that he wouldn't live. He soon callosped, then it showed the valkyrie holding his hand.

The video stopped. There was cheers and claps from everyone. Hearth turned to look at Lochan, who had hid his face in his hands, clearly crying.

Next was Hearthstone. He did and didn't want to see this.
The video started to play, showing Sam, Magnus, Alex, Blitzen, Hearth and Loki- that bas-
Loki started talking and there were curses said to the trickster god, soon Sam was in Loki's control and there were gasps. It showed Blitz being the target and Hearth saving him.. then getting the hit. Sam freezing and the elf callopsing. Hearth heard everything Blitz had said. Heard the melt down.
"Hearth, buddy, wake up, come on, you can't go. Please. Hearth, wake up." He sounded so...upset. Hearth's grey eyes turned wide. It showed the Valkyrie taking his hand and Sam unfreezing and breaking down.

Well...this took a while....but umm.. 759 words, guys! Sorry for such a long wait! Chapters shall be long. Should I have Blitz find Hearth now? Then I'll leave it after one, long chapter! Yay! I like Lochan and Lyra! They might show up in the next story