Halloween Party

Originally Blitz was in drag but Applesauce2006 suggested Gimli which is brillant

The group of five walked along the streets of the dark night, led by the bright green haired boy dressed as Freddy Krueger. Magnus had of course been convinced to be Kurt Cobain. Sam had said f- it and went in her valkyrie uniform because there was no way she was letting Alex dress her. Now, Hearth had just agreed with whatever he'd been asked to dress as and now he was Legolas. And Blitzen ended up as Gimli, definitely by coincidence considering he dressed himself, Alex totally didn't tell him the costume plans before hand.

"Hurry!" Alex yelled as he pulled Magnus towards the house the party was held in. Loud music, already blaring, heard even outside. There had been posters for the open party around the town and Alex had begged them to go. They had all said how terrible an idea this was but it had been ignored each time.

The group walked into the party, taking in the scene of drunk teenagers who were making seriously bad choices they would soon forget. When they looked back, Alex was already gone and Magnis had also been taken by The Green Krueger.

Blitzen felt the elf's hand slip into his as the now trio went into the sitting room to hide in a corner. At the moment Hearth was picking his way through the crowd to get them drinks-he was the best one to go on the mission as it was suicide and Blitzen would get stood on. The amount of times he was asked to try various substances was unreal. He found a closed bottle of diet coke and just took the whole thing with some cups.

Eventually Alex returned with a drunk Magnus who was clinging onto her like a kola and crying about how handsomely pretty she was. The glare she got from Hearth surprisingly didn't cause a death.

Soon enough Magnus The Clingy went with Alex to get the drinks and no one realised until they noticed Hearth was getting increasingly more giddy by the moment.

Magnus and Alex snuck off again later and kissed for a bit.
Blitzen now had to deal with Hearth signing nonsense to him before he began to play with the dwarf's hair and eventually fell asleep like a bloody rock.

When he awoke it was to turn to Blitz and tell him "I really like B[litz] but don't tell him" he was then promtly shushed when he tried to speak. Eventually he managed to get Hearth to stop shushing him.
"Hearth, buddy. I'm Blitz." He saw the horror before he was instantly pulled into a kiss.

"Magnus got sick." Alex groaned as she plopped down in a bean bag. Instantly Blitzen was off to find the boy and Hearth followed behind. Soon Blitzen was actually comforting and cleaning up around the blonde as Hearth smoothed back his hair and kept telling him about how they'd kissed and "I'm going to marry him."