Black as my soul-part2

He'd been texting Hearthstone back and forth for days on end. They may or may not have been on a few dates already.

It was a kind of busy day in the store and Blitzen couldn't wait for it to be over. He heard the door open and looked up to see a certain cute blonde walk in, glancing around as he approached the dwarf.

"Welcome, coming to fix your clothing, I see." He was met with a glare and a half hidden smile.
"No. I am here to take you to a picnic when work is over." He replied off handedly. He blushed and was glad of his darker complextion to hide it.

Work was over so slowly now with Hearth by the counter, it seemed to drag on. But eventually they were walking down some streets and to a fornt door.
"This is a house. Not a picnic."
"House picnic. Too dark out."

With that they were inside and in a built blanket fort. Food was  eaten and a movie put on. Soon it was left forgotten, the two lost in each other's eyes. Moving closer by the minute.
Closer.
Closer.
Closer.
Lips contected and soon two very pink boys looked at each other, giddy with happiness after the kiss.
Soon more kisses followed until it dawned midnight and Blitzen went home, reluctantly.

Once inside he may or may not have fangirled over the fact they had kissed.
And Hearth may or may not have stayed in the blanket fort for the whole night.
Both just as pink as each other. Both tracing their lips in shock. Both wishing the other was there for more kisses.

Soon it was a weekly thing to watch movies in blanket forts after stressful work days. A weekly thing to lay in each other's arms with quick kisses planted all over and lasting kisses that left them blushing and breathless.

Soon blanket fort picnics and movie nights became blanket fort sleepovers.

Soon two seperate houses became one.

Soon hands were held in public- kisses were shared all the time.

Soon boyfriends became husbands.