On The Fourth Day

Blitzen awoke to the heavenly smell of baking and soon found his boyfriend had seemingly been awake some time and had began to bake. The kitchen a mess with loads of baking ingredients on the counter.

"What's this, Hearth?" He asked as he turned the elf to face him.
"Baking. Made little trees. Help?"
He nodded and was shown the Christmas cooking books Hearth had laid out around the kitchen.

"We don't have all this stuff."
"We do. Low on eggs."
"Right, I'll go grab some." Hearth kissed his cheek before Blitzen left to go to the shop.

Hearth found he was surprisingly good at icing as he finished icing the little trees he'd already made. Jumping when he felt arms wrap arouns his waist, he quickly turned with icing packet as a weapon. Of course he knew it was Blitzen but he used it as an excuse to ice his nose in red.

"Did you just make me a reindeer?" He nodded.
"Fine," he grabbed the green and got it on the other's cheek. "You're.. a tree."
"A tree?"
"Yes. A tree."
Hearth laughed and laughed even more as he put a bead on Blitzen's nose to top it all off.

"Hey!" The dwarf used icing to add to Hearthstone's face and then threw marshmallows at him. Soon enough it turned into a war of icing and beads and sprinkles and a lot of it was eaten too. Evenly the two stopped and began to bake once more.

Soon the whole house was filled with a million of baked goods.
"We made too much."
"I know"
"What will we do?"
"Invite everyone for food?"

And that's what they did. And everyone actually left with more and they still had a load in the kitchen but at least they were tasty.