The Best on Wattpad

Exactly as the title says, a book highlighting only the best and highest quality that Wattpad has to offer. Got a book to suggest? Hit me up! I'll be happy to check it out!

I Sold Myself to the Devil For Vinyls, Pitiful, I Know  by DarknessandLight

Reads: 28,626,221 reads

Status: Complete

Summary: Lexi Grayson is a normal teenager, as normal as she can be with her unobserving skills and her overthinking mind. But she might need the overthinking if she wants to unravel the smirking mystery that is Blake Eaton.

Review: Okay, for some reason I put off reading this book for ages. I stupidly thought that I wouldn't enjoy reading it. But one lazy summer afternoon, I was bored so decided to see what the fuss was about. I was hooked from the first page.

I absolutely loved this book! I was literally captivated from start to finish! I think Lexi was hilarious and I almost fell in love with Blake myself. The whole way through I was practically screaming at them. "Just kiss already!" and when they finally did, I squealed like a little girl! Not only did this book make me laugh like a hyena, it made me cry like a baby, towards the end. I won't give too much away if you haven't read it, but it can and will make you cry. So if you haven't read it, check it out. You won't regret it!

Book will be posted in the External Link.