Mr Ceo by FabulousDoll

Status: Ongoing

Reads: 1,473,479 (old version)

Summary:  **Mature Content**

After catching her boyfriend of seven years in her bed with another woman, Avaline has to start a new chapter again. This includes moving into a new home, getting a new image, losing weight and most of all getting a new job. Getting stuck in the elevator with a smoking, hot guy wasn't the plan and neither was wearing a low cut top but now she's landed herself in trouble when she realises that, the smoking, hot guy just happens to be the one who's interviewing her. "What do you have that no one else has, Miss Mavers?" He asks, huskily. "I'm dedicated and loyal," I replied shyly. "I think you have a lot more to offer than that," He stand up out of his chair and walks around the desk, lifting me up onto it. "Beautiful," his lips were on mine in an instant. What have I got myself in for?

Review: I love this story! It's not perfect, and Kieran, the author doesn't pretend it is! He asks for constructive criticism where it's needed and accepts it graciously. But on to the story. It's actually the first non teen fiction book I read on here. And the first thing with mature content that I actually managed to get into. He writes with a maturity and honesty that doesn't befit his young age of eighteen. (?)

As you get more into the book, you can actually see the writing style improve drastically. Which makes this book even more awesome. Seriously, check it out!