Hello World by JoSellick

Hello World by Jo Sellick 

Reads: 11,908

Status: Complete

Grief. That’s all eighteen-year-old Neve can think about. Depressed and tormented by an unknown source, Neve is struggling to hold onto her life, until mysterious new boy Jay turns up. But everyone has secrets. Jay won’t break your heart or turn his back on you, he won’t stab you in the back or laugh in your face. What Jay keeps hidden is unforgiving, and slowly killing him from the inside out. Jay is determined to save Neve from herself and show her what living really means. Neve is determined not to. After all, how many times can your heart break before it becomes unfixable?

Review: So I actually found this book, after posting a thread asking for some new books to read on Wattpad. It was recommended to me, so I decided to give it a go. I loved it! Obviously, or it wouldn't be in this book right now. Jo really managed to make me care for the characters, and root for them.

Many times I just sat and cried, because it was so desperately sad, and yet beautiful at the same time. I think I actually breezed through this really quickly, and by the time I had finished, I was left with a great sense of loss, yet accomplishment at finishing such a great book.

This book has actually just been self published, and honestly, I wish the author every success with this, and her future endevaours, because she deserves it! Honestly, if you check this book out, you will not be disappointed. Though the topic is quite heavy for some readers, I think you will leave it with a sense of accomplishment after you close the last chapter.

Link for the book on Amazon can be found in the external link.