Fatal Impact, Limited by Alyssa_R

Fatal Impact

Reads: 69,398

Status:Complete

Parents don't exactly realise the damage and impact that the occasional slight remarks they make can have. On the rare occasions that they realise they shouldn't have said something, they make the huge mistake of just assuming that the young ones won't remember. That the words they uttered are meaningless and won't leave an impression on their children. Sometimes, all it takes to fix it is an apology.

Review: This is only a short story, but a great read nonetheless. By the summary, it gives you the awareness of eating disorders and other problems girls and boys have to deal with (namely eating disorders). This short story centers more around the things parents say and the harsh negative impact it can have on young peoples minds, hence the title.

Despite its realistic and well written message, this story has nowhere near enough reads or votes.

Limited

Reads: 3, 116

Status: Complete.

Time is running out for Amelia Grace. She has two weeks left to live, and she wants to make the most of it. Her boyfriend Thomas has been given a task to grant her last wish. Can he do it? Or will time run out? After all, time is always limited.

Review: This is quite possibly one of my favourite books on Wattpad. Despite its desperately sad situation, the author manages to weave romance, some humour and just impossibly adorable moments within the pages. I literally read all this in the space of about an author. And despite the shortness of it, it reads like a published book.