Esquires Meet Lady Death

*Raula's POV*

"Well today's the day." said my mother.

"Make us proud." said my father.

"I will. I'm excited, I get to be mission leader and I get to see the Okumura twins again."

"Sis, I know you're glad to see Yukio again. I can tell you had a crush on him." said Clara.

"So, what if I did!"

"Just don't get too caught up with him." said Marcus.

"No promises."

"Raula, bring me something back." said Sora.

"I will, if you keep up with your training."

"I will!"

"Okay I have to leave. Since our stuff has already been sent over, I'm meeting the team so we can leave together."

After a brief hug, I left my home for the branch's main office.

~Time Skip~

Once I got to the U.S. Branch office, I see that everyone was just arriving like I was. I see that we all had the same idea to keep are weapons with us and to wear our camouflage uniforms under our exorcist coats. I wore black hiking boots, camo shorts with a matching vest, and a black tank top underneath. Besides the branding of the high-ranking exorcists, another thing that stands out about the U.S Branch is the way exorcists are trained. Our stamina training is military styled which explains the camo. Standing in front my team, I make sure that my entire team was present and accounted for and began the mission briefing.

"Alright, since everyone is here I'll begin my summary, then we can leave." Everyone nodded, so I continued. "We're going to the Japan branch on request as they require assistance. I know that the time zone difference will affect us, but we'll get over that. You all will be going on the missions that they can't handle themselves. While I'll be taking on a few missions, I will be teaching a class of my choice. Considering the amount of damage the Japan Branch suffered, I chose combat training. With that said, we'll be traveling there using this." I held out the infinity key. "We all have them along with a slew of others and with that let's go ahead and leave. We shouldn't be late."

"Ma'am!!!"

After I used the key and opened the door, we picked up our weapons and walked through. We soon arrive in a fancy office. Behind the desk was a purple haired man in a weird outfit. He stood and greeted us.

"Did he dress in the dark?" whispered Jasmine earning a snort from Heath.

"You're finally here! I'm Mephisto Pheles it's a pleasure to meet you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir." I answered.

"I'm sure you've been briefed on the mission and I've had the pleasure of reading your profiles, so we can skip the formalities and go to the classroom where I asked the teachers and students to meet. With that said, follow me."

*Yukio's POV*

Class has ended early for the day, but Mephisto has asked all the students to remain in my class. Soon, the other instructors arrived and stood along the back wall. I decided to clean my things from my desk and take my position among them.

"Yukio, what's going on?" Rin asks.

"We have special guests arriving soon." I answer and walk to the other instructors. Soon, the door opens and the classroom grows silent as the headmaster comes in with our new guests.

'So heavily armed.' I thought to myself as the person I couldn't wait to see came into view.

*Raula's POV*

"We're here. I've asked all esquires and instructors to all wait in this classroom so they can all meet you at one time." said Mephisto.

"Yes sir." We answered.

He then opened the door and quickly explained why he asked them to be there and answer any questions that were asked.

"You all can come in now." He said with a sing song tone.

We all walk in single file and line up in the front of the room. The students were surprised to see new faces while the teachers stared respectfully ahead.

'This is interesting.' I thought to myself. I decided to scan the classroom and found two familiar faces. One looked at me; hardly able to contain himself while the other looked at me and smiled. I smile back at them and return to the situation at hand.

"This this the team from the U.S. Branch that has been sent to help us. They are known as the "Seven Deadly Sins" because of their strength and talent in battle. I'll let them introduce themselves to you. Please state your name, rank and meister area you specialize in."

He stepped to the side and we had the floor.

"Karl Rhodes, Senior First Class, Dragoon."

"Jacob Parks, Senior Second Class, Aria and Knight."

"Heath Night, Senior First Class, Dragoon and Tamer."

"Kimberly Tines, Senior Second Class, Doctor."

"Jasmine White, Senior Second Class, Aria."

"Claudia Hill, Senior First Class, Tamer."

"Raula Strife, Senior First Class, Tamer, Dragoon, and Knight." I said. "I am also known as "Lady Death". I will be serving as the mission leader and your new teacher. I had the opportunity to choose what to teach and I decided to take something from our curriculum and that is a combat practice class. In that class, you will be learning how to effectively use your skills in combat situations. I hope we all get along during our time here."

The class erupted into an applause.

"That's it for our meeting." said an instructor. "Tomorrow our guest will hold a demonstration of the new class and their skills. Meeting dismissed."

As the meeting ended, I turned to my team to inform them that they'll be staying at my family's second home while I'll be staying on campus in a separate dorm. When they left to talk to the other instructors, I was supposed to follow them. What I didn't expect was to be tackled from the side by an old friend.

"RAULA I MISSED YOU!!!!!" shouted Rin.

"I missed you too Rin. It's truly been too long." I said. "I can't believe how tall you've gotten, I feel short next to you."

"I know. So, this is why you stopped visiting during the summer, you were in training, I thought you were mad with me."

I shook my head to assure him.

"I could never be mad at you, I liked spending my summers here."

"Anyway, I know someone else who would be happy to see you."

*COUGH*

"I'm sorry to interrupt." a familiar voice said.

"Yukio, is that you?" I asked.