Part 5

Once Oliver had changed into his suit, he went to a maintenace door and climbed to the roof. There, he pressed his finger to his earpiece and asked Diggle, "What room are they in?"

Diggle's voice crackled back in his ear. "Go to the left side of the roof and climb down. I'll tell you when to stop."

Oliver pulled out an arrow and slammed it into the edge of the roof. Attaching a rope to it, he grappled down the side of the building. The night sky concealed him well.

"Stop," Diggle said. "They're just behind that wall." 

Oliver pulled out another arrow and set it to explode. Just before it did, he pushed off the building with his legs. The concrete exploded and created a small hole big enough for Oliver to swing through. He tackled Victor Sukov and held his body in front of his.

"No one move," he growled in a deep voice. 

There were two body guards with their guns out. Victor's colleague had his hands up but looked prepared for a fight. His body was encased in shadows, so Oliver was unable to see his face.

"What do you want?" the colleague said.

"What do you know about Mirakuru?" Oliver asked, not relaxing his grip on Sukov.

Victor's colleague took a step forward. "I don't know what you're talking about." 

Oliver was about to speak when a bodyguard raised his gun. Oliver spun and dropped Sukov, then dodge the bullets as he tried to stop them. He shot an arrow at one of them but the other one kept shooting. He took cover behind a metal desk and shot another arrow that exploded next to the shooter. All was silent. 

He stood up, bow at the ready, and examined the scene. Victor Sukov was on the ground, bleeding. His colleague was no where to be seen. "Diggle, where's Sukov's friend?" 

"I see him running down the hallway. It looks like he's headed for the elevators."

Oliver rushed over to Sukov and checked his pulse. "Damn. Sukov is dead." He left him and ran down the hallway. "Digg, what floor is he on now?"

"One below you. Take the elevator." 

Once Oliver was on the lower level, he said, "Cut the power on this floor." The lights went off, only a few emergency ones left on. It gave off a green glow to the hallway.

"He went into his room. It's room 524."

Oliver made his way down the hall and found the room. He kicked it open and found a dark room. He pulled out his bow and walked forward. A creak in the wooden floor drew his attention to a corner. The colleague rushed out and attacked Oliver. He released and arrow into the man's arm.

Tackling him to the ground, he held his neck against the floor. "What do you know!" Oliver yelled.

The man tried to roll away, but Oliver kept his grip. "You'll never find that serum!" 

"I already have, that's the problem." 

The man's eyes widened. "How?"

"It's made it's way to Starling City. Now, tell me how to stop it!"

"I don't know how. It was meant to save the human race." 

Oliver paused. Through all the chaos he hadn't recognized the man's voice. "Ivo?" 

The man shifted his head as Oliver released his grip. His face moved into the faint light. "Oliver Queen," he breathed.

Oliver arose, but pulled Ivo up with him. "How are you alive?" he growled.