Everything.

Love Hangover...

Part 1 - Everything.

His warm hand slipped into mine, lacing our fingers perfectly together just like it was meant to be. His warm breath panted against my neck sending sharp shivers down my spine. I could sense his smile. His beautiful smile. In my mind I could see those signature dimples. The dimples that never fail to make me go weak at the knees. Soft, silky curls tickled the skin on my cheek just like they always did when he snuggled up close to me. His sweet scent was all I could smell. It was my favourite. His perfectly shaped teeth nibbled at the edge of my earlobes, teasing me just like he always did. The charmer. His soft, well defined lips then pressed against the spot just inches below my ear, travelling slowly and teasingly down my neck. My weak spot. My smile became effortless as he travelled back up to just below my ear.

" I love you," He whispered, allowing his lips to linger there for a few seconds.

Slowly, I turned my head to the side. His green, glittering orbs were already settled on my crystal blue eyes. I lay studying his face for a few moments. It defined the word perfection.

" I love you too," I whispered back, watching as his smile widened. Out of habit, I raised my index finger and poked his right dimple, giggling slightly as he playfully tried to bite the tip. Sighing, I returned to my previous position of snuggling into his chest. I returned to listening to his heart beat steady in his chest, thumping against his skin. Our hands unlocked from being entwined together and this time our pinky fingers hooked around each other. We always did this. We don't know why but this was our thing. It symbolised trust. I trust him and he trusts me. Simple.

That night will always be a part of me. It will always remain locked up in my mind forever, only escaping when I allowed it to. The only time I allow it to come flooding back is when I think of him. When I think of that gorgeous boy I once loved. Well still love... I think.

He was my first love and right now it seemed like he will be my only love. You see, I didn't need anyone else when I had him. He was my rock. He kept me steady and secure. He supported me and kept me sane through rough times. He made me laugh, he made me cry, he made me smile, he made me feel loved. All that has vanished. He doesn't need me anymore. He's moved on hasn't he? He's forgotten about me. Now that he's famous, he's found better people, prettier girls. He isn't the Harry Styles I was once in love with.