Secrets.

Love Hangover.

After pulling into a parking space outside Liam's apartment, I switched the engine off and sat there for a few moments, staring into space. My mind is all over the place right now. Nothing seems to be going right. No matter how hard I try to fix things, nothing ever seems to be right. And to top it all off, I feel like a zombie. I feel extremely ill. I don't want anybody fussing over me though, it's just one of those viruses or whatever you want to call them. It's stupid.

As a sigh escaped my lips, I grabbed my handbag from the passenger seat and climbed out my car, locking it behind me. Whatever Liam has to tell me or ask me, it better not be bad news because I seriously cannot handle anymore. I just can't.

xxx

" Hey, thanks for coming," Liam greeted me as I stepped inside his apartment. The corners of my mouth twitched upwards slightly but not enough to form a full smile.

" Would you like a drink or something to eat?" He questioned kindly as we made our way through to the lounge.

" No thanks, I'm good," I informed him.

He nodded briefly before sitting down on one of the couches. Awkwardly, I planted myself down on the couch opposite him.

" This is stupid," He suddenly sighed, his weary brown eyes boring into mine.

" What's stupid?" I mumbled lamely.

" This!" He exclaimed, gesturing towards the both of us and how we act around each other nowadays. " Us," He added, his voice tone lower and much softer. I shifted around nervously on the leather sofa.

" Things haven't been exactly easy," I said quietly.

" I know," He responded sympathetically. He has no clue.

" What did you want to ask me?" I questioned inquisitively, remembering our conversation earlier.

" I have a... plan," He told me, unsure about how to put it.

" Go on..." I spoke, intrigued by his words. Licking his lips, he sat up straight.

" I can't go on without you anymore. It's extremely painful not being with you," He began, already causing a lump to form in the middle of my throat. " I can't think straight, I can't concentrate and I don't think I've smiled in days. They can't do this to us Em!" He exclaimed, growing frustrated. Both of my eyebrows quirked upwards at his actions. He's starting to scare me. Anxiously, I slid off the couch and dodged the coffee table before planting my self down next to Liam. He automatically snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me close to his chest. My heart immediately melted at his touch.

" I miss you," He whispered into my ear before planting a kiss on my temple.

" I miss you too," I mumbled into his chest.

" Why don't we get back together?" He asked causing me to raise my head from his chest. I popped my eyebrow at his question. " No one needs to know, we can keep it a secret," He mused.

" Do you think we could?" I questioned as I nibbled worryingly on my botton lip. He nodded his head vigorously.

" Of course! No one needs to know, we can keep it our little secret," He smiled whilst standing up, hoisting me up with him.

" What if we get caught? We would get in some serious trouble!" I claimed, dubious.

" Who cares? As long as I've got you then I don't care," He expressed, cupping my face with both of his hands. Wow. This is a side of Liam I've never seen before. " We can do this Em," He whispered as his chocolate brown eyes shone with some sort of excitement. I couldn't help but have my doubts. Can we really pull this off? Looking into Liam's pleading eyes again made my decision final.

" Lets do it then," I grinned causing him to burst with happiness. For the first time in days, a bubble of laughter escaped my lips and Liam joined in.

" I love you," He smiled as his forehead rested against mine.

" I love you too," I whispered, a smile still prominent on my face. And with that he closed the gap between our lips and kissed me softly. Just like the first time we kissed, fireworks exploded. This is certainly going to be the start if something new and exciting.

xxx

Thank-you for reading!!

I SUCK AT UPDATING!

I really do :(

I'm really sorry :( I'm back at school so I haven't really had much time to write this! And i'm also writing my joint fanfic at the moment!

You should check it out btw

' I'm Left For Dead, Another One Of Your Victims.' By NiallsMoustache and KissMyHaz_ !

Keep voting for this fanfic:D!

And please comment on what you think of it, I really really really want to know! I love reading your comments and i'm not getting very many :(

COMMENT THE WORD SKITTLES AND I'LL PICK SOMEONE TO DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO!

Bye :-)