Wakas

You made it!! Yay! Thankies! 😘

--

Wakas

The first time I went to Ateneo, I never really thought that I’ll meet amazing people, or I’ll meet the love of my life. I met Ate Alyssa, she thought me how to stay grounded even if I’m being noticeable by many. I met Ate Dennise who stayed by our side even if her batchmates had a misunderstanding. I met my
amazing teammates who supported me and had my back through up’s and down’s. And most of all, I met Maddie, the one who stole my heart and made me embrace who really am I.

I didn’t really expected na Maddie will feel the same for me. For christ’s sake she was a straight as a ruler. And I can even remember how she talked about her admirers and her crushes.

“Baby, ha? I heard Cole likes you?” Ate Dennise was trying to tease Maddie.

“What? No, ‘my!” Maddie denies it.

Ate Ly laughs. “My baby girl is inlove yata?”

“Babba, no.” She said but she was blushing.

I stood up and left them. Why does she have to notice that Cole? I’m here naman. I’m her batchmate slash roomie slash  bestfriend. But why she can’t feel my presence?

“You okay?” Ate Mae asked when she sat beside me.

“Uh-uh.”

“Don’t act cool, Bea. I know you’re not.”

“You know naman pala eh.” I said and frowned.

She laughs. “I smell jealousy.”

“What?”

“Bea, I know what you feel. Pinagdaanan ko na yan.”

“What are you saying, Tajimae?”

“You’re jealous. Okay?”

“I’m not.”

“Yes, you are.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No!”

“You are.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“Ugh, fine. Yeah. I am.”

She laughs. “Bei, have you admitted to yourself na you’re attracted to Maddie?”

“I’m not attracted naman.”

“You’re so indenial.”

“Am I attracted? I’m jealous kasi she’s my bestfriend.”

“Bestfriend lang?”

“I.. uh, yes?”

She laughs again and she stood up. “Think, Bea. You might lose her.”

Then, I realized what I really feel for her. I got scared she might ignore me or my feelings kaya inunahan ko na. I was the one who made distance between us. Yung dating hindi mapaghiwalay naging hindi na maiiwan na silang dalawa nalang.

“Alam mo, beh?” Jho said. “Ganito kayo dati..” Motioned her index finger and middle finger na super dikit. “.. ngayon ganito na kayo.” She showed her pinky finder and thumb finger na magkalayo.