1. Him?? I can't believe it...

Thanks a lot, Trushali for making the amazing cover to the side... Love ya, tru :* :*

--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--

Chapter 1: Him?? I can't believe it...

Natalie's POV

I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock going off. I groaned and got out of bed. I took out my phone and called Alex, my bestest best friend. We met on the first day of school, in Drama class, and we totally hit it off, being best friends ever since.

"Hey." I said lazily as she picked up the phone.

"Sup?" Alex said in her usual cheery voice. "Coming to school?"

"I don't want to but I have to... Ugh, I so hate Mondays!!!" I said getting frustrated. Anyways, can you pleaseeee pick me up?" I asked her.

"Yeah, sure, I'll be there in 5. Get ready, girl." She replied.

"Kay thanks. See ya soon. Byeee." I chirped.

"Yup. Byyyeee." she replied cheerfully.

I went into my closet and decided to wear a turquoise blue tank top with my favourite pair of jeggings and let my hair fall down naturally. I then wore my blue high heels, grabbed my bag off the table and went downstairs. A car honked twice outside and so I went out, shutting the door behind myself. That was our indication, you know, so that the other person wouldn't have to wait. Alex was sitting in her Ferrari Coupe, waiting for me. After sitting in her car, I turned on the radio. 'Baby' by Justin Bieber was playing.

"Just change it, would you?" Alex shouted while making a disgusted face. I changed the station and Kesha's voice blared out of the radio. Both of us started singing along.

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums

Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone

So while you're here in my arms

Lets make the most of the night

Like we're gonna die young

We're gonna die young!

Lets make the most of the night

Like we're gonna die young!

We reached the Uni and started clapping for each other. Lemme tell you, the both of us are very immature.

"I love your voice, Al! You should try out for the X Factor." I said hoping she'd consider it.

"Yup, even my mom said I should try. But I'm not going alone, you're coming with me!" She said sternly.

"No, I can't, I'm no good at it. My voice is so hoarse." I said. I was kinda sad... But at the same time, I was happy too. I mean, she seriously thinks I have a good voice? Much less a chance at X Factor. Jenna, Rachael, Nikki and Katherine also told me that my voice is good but I thought it was a joke and laughed it off.

(A/N: Jenna, Rachael, Nikki and Katherine are her friends from Holmes Chapel, her hometown)

"It is. It's really good, ok? Think about it. No, actually, I'm only going if you come with." She said sharply.

"Umm, ok I'll think about it." I said hesitantly.

"Yaaaayyyyy." she said while pumping her fists in the air.

"But I'm still not sure."

"Boooo." she said, pretending to be sad.

"Ok ok, let's go, Uni's starting." I said, trying to change the topic.