3. Memories Are All I Have Now

Chapter 3: Memories Are All I Have Now

Natalie's POV

I was taking a long, hot shower when I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 6:40. I quickly ended the bath and went into the closet with the towel wrapped around me.

I dropped the towel and slipped on a cute little strapless dress, which was purple and had white-pink flowers on it. It was really cute, even though it came till my mid-thighs.

(Link of the pic of Natalie's dress- http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.starstyle.com%2Folivia-purple-jersey-strapless-shutter-pleat-cocktail-dress-pic117452.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.starstyle.com%2Folivia-purple-jersey-strapless-shutter-pleat-cocktail-dress-sp117452%2F&h=400&w=328&tbnid=zRNN9TGQKQiZfM%3A&zoom=1&docid=MuFUFWSetEu3IM&ei=jYR0U6znGISQuASPwIDIDw&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CFMQMygDMAM&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=496&page=1&start=0&ndsp=25)

I wore purplish-blackish heels and long purple earrings with a cute pink-purple necklace to go with it. I back-combed my hair and made a puff. I still wasn't sure about the heels but the sudden ring of the doorbell told me that I shouldn't. I scurried down the stairs to open the door and saw Zack standing there with his hands in his pockets. He was wearing a blue shirt and black jeans. He was looking too cute..!!! 'Cuteness Overload' I thought to myself. His mouth dropped open when he saw me.

"You look..." He trailed off, not knowing what to say. "Awesome"

"Thanks. You don't look very bad yourself" I replied.

"Thanks a lot. Now shall we go?" he asked me.

"Yup" I said as I stepped outside and closed the door behind me. "But where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out"

"C'mon please, tell me..."

"Nopes"

"Pretty pleaaasssseeeee" I said while fake pouting.

"Ok ok. Now stop with the pouting and stuff" he replied.

"Victory is always mine" I said/yelled while throwing my arms in the air. Zack shook his head in response. "Now tell me where we're going"

"Where do you wanna go?" Zack asked me.

"Wherever you're taking me. You haven't chosen the place, have you?"

"I have but I just wanna see which place you choose"

"If I were given the honour of choosing the place, it would be Four Seasons" I said while exaggerating.

"Four Seasons it is" he said and started driving towards the restaurant.

"So what's your favourite colour?" Zack asked.

"Purple, Black and White. Yours?"

"Blue and Black"

"Good choices. What are your hobbies?"

"Favourite is playing soccer and the rest are racing, reading and playing basketball. What about you?"

"I love reading, writing and listening to music. Do you like music?"

"Ya but I'm not that into it. I like bands like Green Day and The Maine."

"So what you're saying is that you don't like Avril or Taylor Swift or Little Mix or One Republic or-or any of the others?"

"Nah"

"Ok" I replied and looked out of the window. It's such a beautiful night. The stars are twinkling and the moon is shining brightly. It's a full moon night.. just like... that night...