9. I'm Falling For Him...??

Hey guys..!!!!

Thank you sooo much for getting me 400+ reads!!!! You can't imagine how happy I am right now :) :D

So anyways here's Chapter 9!!!

--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--

Chapter 9: I'm Falling For Him...??

Natalie's POV

"Hey!! What the hell?!?!?!" I blurted out when someone turned me around. "Oh, it's you."I said and looked straight into Harry's familiar green eyes. 'His eyes look so beautiful. They're a shade of green that I have never ever seen. They're so mesmerising and full of energy.' I thought to myself. 'Stop it, Natalie. You can't keep doing this.' I scolded myself.

"Yeah, it's me." he replied and dragged me deeper into the alleyway. He pulled me closer, so close that I could feel the heat radiating from his body.

"You can leave me now, you know."

"You'll leave if I do..."

"Isn't it obvious?" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Well..." Harry started, his eyes reflecting hurt but it went just as soon as it came. "I can't let you do that."

"Harry... Let me go." I said, trying to get him to leave me but he wouldn't let go. It was like he had a death grip on me. He chuckled and pulled me even closer. That's when I felt the urge to slap him. And I did. I don't know where the sudden rush of adrenaline came from but I was glad that it did. I felt his grip loosen on me and I took that chance to walk away but he caught my wrist before I did.

"What's the hurry?" he whispered softly into my ear.

"Please Harry. I-I'm seriously not feeling well right now." I stuttered.

"Oh really?" Harry suddenly let go of my hand. I was so surprised that I almost fell down but he caught my hand before I did. "You were totally fine when you went to see Luke, weren't you?" he said in a cold tone.

"Okay... So you're gonna be the one to decide who I talk to and who not?" I said, raising my voice.

"No..." he replied and pushed my back into the wall.

"Ow." I winced.

"Sorry." he replied while pinning my wrists above my head.

"What are you trying to do, Harry?" I asked while squirming.

"This." he replied and smashed his lips on mine. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and came closer.

"Ha-Harry... please stop..." I tried to tell him. But it was of no avail. He just held me tighter.

"Shush." he whispered. "I missed this... a lot... I-I love you, Natty. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Without you.. my life was a total mess." I was too stunned to say anything. My entire body was numb. I didn't trust myself to speak so I just closed my eyes and didn't say anything. But then I felt anger surge through my body.

"So this is the way you show your love?!?!?!" I exclaimed.

"You gave me no choice." he snapped back.

"Was I the one who left you?" I said, calming down a bit. I had to control my temper here. I'm not saying anything stupid. God knows what he'll do if I get him angry.

"I know I did. And I'm sorry for that. Really am. It was a terrible mistake." he said while looking straight into my eyes. I didn't know what to say so I stayed shut and looked at the ground. At the moment, it looked much more interesting than him. "Say something, Natalie." But I was still at a loss for words so I didn't and that got him angry. He punched the wall next to my head and I winced.