8. Luke Alert

Thank you all for reading my book and getting me 300+ reads. Thanks a lot..!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to Suchismita77 because she helped me write the whole thing. Both of us wrote it together in school...

Hope you like it :)

--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--

Chapter 8: Luke Alert

Natalie's POV

He stumbled in and went to the last seat. All eyes were on him.

"Mr. Styles, why are you so late? And where's your late pass slip?" Mr. Lakefield asked.

"I was ditching, I'm so sorry" he said sarcastically.

"Where were you? And where's your late pass slip?" Mr. Lakefield said getting angry.

"I don't have the damn slip!! And where I was is none of your fuckin' business!!" he snapped.

"Then get out" Mr. Lakefield yelled back.

"What the...? You can't-" Harry started but was cut off by Mr. Lakefield saying, "I can and I will. Now get out"

"Fine" he yelled and stated walking- actually the right word is stumbling- towards the door. I looked all around me and saw that the girls were practically undressing Harry by their eyes. I was busy thinking about the girls and Harry that I didn't notice him standing beside me.

"You're a fuckin' bastard, you know that?" Harry shouted/snapped. I jumped at his raspy voice being so close to me. And with the luck that I had, he noticed it. "Sorry, love, I didn't mean to scare you. Wait... You're the one that helped me in the morning, right?" I just nodded in response.

"Mr. Styles, get out of the class. RIGHT NOW!!!" Mr. Lakefield shouted.

"See ya later, babe" he said and winked at me. 'He's definitely drunk. He couldn't even recognise me. That's a good thing.... I guess' I thought to myself. Harry went out into the corridor and stood there for a minute. 'Maybe he's thinking of where to go.' He proved me right by walking again after a few minutes.

"Okay, class, back to work" Mr. Lakefield said while clapping his hands twice.

"Yeah. Lets do it" I said and looked at the sum that I had been trying to do.

..

..

..

......

"So how was Maths?" Zack asked me.

"It was good until someone came and ruined it" I replied.

"I assume that 'someone' was Harry" he said while air quoting someone.

"Yea. He was drunk... He talked to me but couldn't recognise me"

"What did Mr. Lakefield do?"

"Thankfully, he sent him out of class" I said. We reached our lockers and took out the books that we needed. I had Dramatics and Zack had Geography"

"Should I come with you?"

"Nah, it's cool. I'll go. You'll anyways get late if you leave me"

"Ok then. Talk to you later. Bye"

"Bye" I said and started walking towards my class. I was getting bored so I took out my phone and went on twitter. I was busy checking the tweets that I didn't see Luke walking in front of me and so I bashed into into him with the result of the both of us falling.