5. I Love Him???

Chapter 5: I Love Him???

Natalie's POV

I got up but I was still half asleep when I went into the washroom to get ready. After my shower, I chose to wear a cream off-shoulder top with blue skinny jeans, cream and black belles and a cute bracelet.

(See the pic on the side)

I then tied my hair in a high ponytail with the flicks out. I left my apartment with my car keys but didn't forget to lock it. I opened the car to my Porsche 918 Spyder and got in. I reached the University and saw Alex, Ella and Zack waiting for me. I waved to them and smiled and they returned it. I went to the parking lot and parked my car.

"Hey guys" I said as I walked over to them.

"Hey" all of them replied. We started talking while walking towards the Uni.

"What do you have right now?" I asked, to no one in particular.

"I got Maths right now" Ella said.

"I've got English" said Alex.

"Mine is History" Zack stated.

"Even mine is History" I said. Al and El went their separate ways while me and Zack were going together. My phone vibrated in my pocket indicating that I have a message. I took it out and saw that it was from Alex.

'Tell Zack about it today... Or else I will..!!!' It read.

For a moment, I completely forgot that Zack was next to me. I quickly typed away on it and said 'Ya ok. I will..!! Don't u dare tell him!!!'

"So what do you have to tell me?" Zack asked me.

I jumped and said, "Shit, you scared me!! It's...something...about my past" I said. "But it has nothing to do with my life now. It doesn't matter... I don't know why Alex wants me to tell you"

"Okay. There would be a reason for it. And I'm all ears for it" he implied.

"I'll tell you after Uni. It's a long story" I said as we entered the classroom.

"Okay" he replied. The teacher was already in the class so we couldn't talk. She was new and introduced herself as Mrs. Emily Flinn and asked all of us to introduce ourselves as well. She seemed like a really good teacher to me. She talked a bit about herself and then moved on about general history and it's importance. My mind drifted off of history and started thinking about Harry. I loved his smile. The way his dimples appeared when he laughed. His laugh... how to describe it? It's just indescribable... I love the way his curls move when he walks. I love the way his eyes turn a lighter shade of green when he's worried about someone and a darker shade when he's angry... I could go on and inability his perfections but to make it short, I can simply say that I love everything about him. His voice, his laugh, his caring nature, his choices... and his everything. I'm in love with him... Correction- I was in love with him... I loved him until he left him... for good, I guess.

I heard the bell ring and I stopped thinking about him. Zack was advancing towards me.

"Liked Mrs. Emily?" he asked.

"Yup. You?" I replied.

"Obviously" he responded.

"What do you have next?" I asked.

"Maths. You?" he answered.

"Chemistry" I said.

"See you later then" he said and walked off. I went towards my chemistry classroom. I found it and went in. Only a few people were there. I went and sat on a bench, waiting for the class to start. After 5 minutes, the teacher came in. She introduced herself, even though she wasn't new, as majority of the class was new. All of us introduces ourselves and then Mrs. Jenna -our chemistry teacher- had the idea of giving us a project. On the first day!! That too in groups of two!! She started choosing random people.