11. Study Date!!!

Hey guys..!!!

Thank you soooo much for getting me 2K!!! It means everything to me :D

This chapter is dedicated to GayatriAhuja for being such a wonderful friend and always being there for me...

--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--x--

Chapter 11: Study Date!!!

Natalie's POV

"I miss him soo much but I also hate him the same. I-He asked me to give him a chance. And... I don't know what to do. My mind says no but my heart says yes." I told Alex everything.

"Follow your heart." Alex replied as she kept her hand on my shoulder. "The mind can be very misleading sometimes." She added.

"Ok. Fine. Yeah, I'll do that."" I said and nodded my head. "Thanks." I smiled.

She smiled back at me. "That's what friends are for, right?" I nodded my head and grinned in response.

"Hey. Wanna go to the mall for sometime? Zack's not home and I'm surely gonna get bored if I'm all alone." I asked her.

"Sure thing." She said and draped her arm over my shoulder. We walked towards her car like that with people giving us weird looks. But who cares? I certainly don't. I mean, let them think what they want to. They can assume whatever they want to. We're just being friendly. Why can't we do that without everyone giving us looks?

Harry's POV

"Where are you?" I asked myself as I entered the parking lot and looked around for Natalie. She was nowhere to be seen. Finally, I spotted her talking to Alex near Alex's car. I started walking in their direction when Niall came running towards me.

"They'rehereHarryandtheywantsomethingfromyou." He blurted out.

"Can you repeat what you said in English?" I smirked.

"They're here, Harry. And they want something from you." He told me. My smirk fell. What the hell are they doing here? I won't let them mess with our lives again! They can't be here! They have to go!

Natalie's POV

"How's this?" Alex asked as she came out of a dressing room and posed. She was wearing a midnight blue cocktail dress which fitted her properly. It showed off her curves and looked terrific.

"Hawt!" I said and looked at the dress in my hands. I went in one of the changing rooms

and changed into a dress that I found. It was a hot pink sleeveless dress which came till my mid-thighs.

(Pic of the dress on the side)

I went out and showed Alex the dress. "Woah! Look at you." She said and smiled.

I smiled back. "I'm getting this." I looked at the dress that I was wearing.

"Looking bodacious."

"Thanks."

..

..

..

......

After 2 hours of shopping, we went to the food court. Both of us had around 10 bags filled with clothes. I dropped all the bags at the table and sat down in my seat.

"The usual?" Alex asked me.

"Yep." I replied.

"BTW it's your chance today." She smiled innocently at me.