Chapter four.

Hi guys sorry for the late update this ones kinda sort sorry, enjoy! x x

~*~*~*~
(Liam's P.O.V. I know ahhh)

So, Louis told me that he and Harry kissed and I was over the moon for them, until everything was brought back to reality and Louis was engaged to Eleanor. Harry must be heart broken over the fact that nothing would happen between the two of them. I just wish that something could happen.

I know that I should really tell Harry that Louis and Eleanor are engaged and that nothing could or will happen but at the same time, I want to go tell him to go for what he believes in... Louis.

I sent Zayn and Niall a text saying today was cancelled, due to both Harry and Louis being upset and that they didn't want to make a fuss over what they both said was "nothing", when we all know that it meant everything.

(Niall's P.O.V.)

I left the house early this morning to go food shopping. I mean, we've got like no food left in the house. It didn't help that I had a midnight snack, well it was more like a midnight feast, because I cleared us out of food.

I sent Liam a message once I got to the supermarket. Liam 10 am
" Hey, just popped out to the supermarket, be back in a couple of hours. We seem to have no food left, did you eat it all? Naughty. "
-Niall xx

I grabbed a trolley and began my shopping heaven. My phone buzzed in my pocket, signaling a new message, interrupting my search for the doughnuts.

Niall 10:05 am
" NIALL! You keep eating all the food. Did you have a midnight feast after I told you not to? Now who's the naughty one? ;) "
-Liam xx

I replied instantly so I could go back to my food heaven. Liam 10:07
" Maybe ;) Now leave me be, I'm in food heaven, Bye! :) "
-Niall xx

I literally threw everything I saw in the trolley from then on, and I wasn't done yet!

Thank you for the editing abc123ELMO 💕