Epilogue.

So here it is, the last part of my fanfic. Its all gonna be harrys p.o.v i hope you dont mind. I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I have writing it. This was my first fanfic and after this one I'm writing another one called 'Breaking the rules'. anyway enough of this. Please leave comments on the fanfic because I'd love to know your thoughts on how it went... Xxxxx

~*~*~*~

(Harry's p.o.v)

1 year. Today was mine and Louis' one year wedding anniversary. I can still remember everything like it was only yesterday.

*flashback*

As I stepped out of black and white old fashioned wedding car, I was met with huge smiles. Today was the biggest day of my life and it would be one to remember. Me and Louis were getting married. As I walked out of the car I glanced over to the other side of the church to be met by Louis doing the same.

He looked so gorgeous. He was wearing grey tight suit trousers, a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, dark blue and white suspenders, a green flower and a green bow tie to match my eyes. I was wearing a grey suit with a blue pocket hanky, flower and bow tie to match louis' eyes. We had gone with the theme of our eye colours for the wedding.

Standing inside the church, I was at one end and Louis was at the other. We had three isles. One for me, one for louis, and one for us to both walk down. I had Gemma and Perrie behind me and Louis had lottie, fiz, phoebe and daisy. The music began and both I and louis started to walk down the isle to meet each other at the end.

We stopped in front of the priest and shared a soft small kiss.

We shared our vows and the ceremony was drawing to a close, we were just waiting for the last words from the priest.

"I know pronounce you husband and husband, you may now share a kiss."

With that I cupped louis' face in my hands a kisses him passionately. Everyone cheered and a I let a breath out I didn't realise I was keeping in.

We made our way out of the church and we had confetti thrown over us as we ran hand in hand. Laughter filled the air. We ran toward the blue and white camper van we had brought and escaped the madness that we called our wedding.

*end of flashback*

I was making the biggest decision of my life today. I had thought it through so much and finally I was ready. For our anniversary I was taking Louis to pick up our new adopted children. Louis' always wanted kids and so have I, it's just I didn't know if I was ready to take responsibility of children.

I had arranged it last month, we were going I be having two children. Grace, 3 years old and Teddy 10 years old. In order to set the house up to have two young children living in without Louis knowing I told him we had a burst water pipe and we had to live at my parents house. Everyone knew about the adopting about from him. This could either really good or really bad. I'm hoping really good.

I was waiting outside my parents house for Louis to come down. Just then the door sprung open and Louis appeared.

"You ready to go lou?"

"Yeah but where are we going"he asked.

"You'll have to wait and see wont you" I tapped him on the nose and opened the car door for him to get into. I walked around to the drivers side and opened the door am hopped in. It was only a 45 minute journey to the adoption centre.

***

"Are we there yet?" Louis asked for about the hundredth time. I stopped the car outside the centre.

"Actually yes we are." Louis' eyes lit up as he read the sign above the door.

"Have you... are we... oh my god"

"We're adopting two kids louis, were going to be daddies" I screamed and Louis lept into my arms.

"Come on then and met them"

We walked into the waiting room and I went up to the receptionist. I signed in and joined Louis in the waiting sets. Every since he found out we were adopting today a huge smile has been plastered on his face. He's so-

"Louis and Harry Tomlinson please" a woman called us. Louis eyes met mine and we knew we were finally ready.

Grace and Teddy walked out of the door and ran up and hugged me.

"Harry!" They both screamed. I'd been here before and visited them, told them everything about Louis too.

"Hi I'm grace" she said as she hugged Louis, he hugged her back tightly.

"And you must be teddy, right"" Louis asked.

"Yeah nice to meet you" teddy said as he hugged Louis after me.

This was it, me, louis, Grace an Teddy were finally a family. A new Tomlinson family. This was just a new chapter in our life's. one that we couldn't wait to explore.

THE END...